Crimson Revenge

Saggytitfani Germanotta out shopping with no pants Mess

Saggytitfani Germanotta out with no pants

The worst part about this is the fact she didn't wear a bra to keep ha orangutang tits from sagging

Ha legs look busted, her belly is sticking out

hair is a mess, and those are the most unflattering angles ever

https://instagram.com/p/0ioKG4HVAp/?taken-by=ladygaganowpic

11084825_735955889835455_656905667_n.jpg

I see you spend your time browsing internet forums picking out women's flaws

We do too

I can't believe she though leaving the house like that was a good idea

her legs are scared and the shirt makes her look fatter

a bra would have at least made her look perkier

Honestly, it wasn't funny when it was Ellie Goulding, it wasn't funny when it was Madonna and it's not funny when it's Gaga. You need to stop.

I admit my posts about ellie were wrong she's not fat or that bad looking and I was reaching when I made them same goes for my past posts about madge.

But thing is gaga looked 10 times better at ha friend's wedding she purposely did this for attention

She went from class to trash overnight

I would have overlooked this if she wore pants it would have made the outfit look better but she chose to be half naked

I admit my posts about ellie were wrong she's not fat or that bad looking and I was reaching when I made them same goes for my past posts about madge.

But thing is gaga looked 10 times better at ha friend's wedding she purposely did this for attention

She went from class to trash overnight

I would have overlooked this if she wore pants it would have made the outfit look better but she chose to be half naked

oh yes she went to a shopping mall in a shirt for attention. does it look like she's posing for the paparazzi? awk1

It's weird because we all drag artists from time to time but when Grizzly does it it just seems so hateful. Like, we get it. You think she has saggy boobs. Okay, we got it the first fifteen times. Women aren't bound by law to pass your rigorous standards before leaving the front door, and yes the fact she's a celebrity gives her more exposure, but I still think she looks good.

If you look at every picture of a female celebrity and make a list of their flaws, then I think there's something within you sparking that - do you need someone to talk to? Do you have some body insecurities? We all do, but there are much better ways of dealing with them than projecting them outwards. 

oh yes she went to a shopping mall in a shirt for attention. does it look like she's posing for the paparazzi? awk1

A shirt that says I don't sweat I sparkle without pants wearing a black and grey wig yes that is a cry for attention

rav1

It's weird because we all drag artists from time to time but when Grizzly does it it just seems so hateful. Like, we get it. You think she has saggy boobs. Okay, we got it the first fifteen times. Women aren't bound by law to pass your rigorous standards before leaving the front door, and yes the fact she's a celebrity gives her more exposure, but I still think she looks good.

If you look at every picture of a female celebrity and make a list of their flaws, then I think there's something within you sparking that - do you need someone to talk to? Do you have some body insecurities? We all do, but there are much better ways of dealing with them than projecting them outwards. 

XGUVQ.gifXGUVQ.gifXGUVQ.gifXGUVQ.gifXGUVQ.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.