Crimson Revenge

Saggytitfani Germanotta out shopping with no pants Mess

Monsters are just butthurt gagz became a no1curr after 2011

They only complain about body shaming when it benefits them

What about Madge after her huge letdown because Sweet & Haggy wasn't as good as her album in the 90's. Ohh well, good luck promoting Ebolart with those saggy arm.

I don't get why so many of you are suddenly shocked about such a post.

Madonna has been constantly described as "old hag with saggy tits...", in almost every thread, by the same people, who now think that kind of opinion is not tolerable. um2

People are upset, because their fave is being dragged. If it was someone else, they wouldn't give a fuck.

i just looked at everyone's awards. surprised there wasnt a bigger backlash tbh.

and i spot no lies in your post @

check the Britney body shamming thread and you'll get a different reaction moo1

When in New Orleans, do as New Orleanians do ny1

I don't get why so many of you are suddenly shocked about such a post.

Madonna has been constantly described as "old hag with saggy tits...", in almost every thread, by the same people, who now think that kind of opinion is not tolerable.  um2

People are upset, because their fave is being dragged. If it was someone else, they wouldn't give a fuck.

omg this tho dead7 Old wrinkled saggy tit nursing home demented alzheimer's prostitute is ok tho ny2 ny2 ny2 ny2

oh please, i remember everyone having much more fun with Christina's "fat" pics. yall getting what you deserve right now., payback time.

wishing Gagz the best.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.