Cloud-Ninetales

Is Moo's Song of the Decade Coming?

One Sweet Day spent the most weeks at #1 (16) in the entire 90s decade and was rated Song of the Decade by Billboard. It was released in 1995.

5h-mariah-carey-1423872871.gif

We Belong Together spent the most weeks at #1 (14) in the 00s and rated Song of the Decade. It was released in 2005.

Can we expect a surprise comeback to mark her mega smashes coming out on years ending with a or is she done? Will 2015 be ha year?

Discuss.

Is she even working on new music? I know she's gonna update her #1 compilation with a couple of new tracks but her label is Epic now. EPIC. feb1

But honestly between the Elusive Chanteuse fiasco and being doomed in land-of-hasbeens (Vegas) with Britney, I think Mariah is pretty much done. feb1

Is she even working on new music? I know she's gonna update her #1 compilation with a couple of new tracks but her label is Epic now. EPIC. feb1

But honestly between the Elusive Chanteuse fiasco and being doomed in land-of-hasbeens (Vegas) with Britney, I think Mariah is pretty much done. feb1

True

I ain't no Moo stan but everyone's dropping secret music on the spot so we never know anymore

fat_mariah_carey_by_cdbnd26-d38of5b.jpg

She'll never be over hunny.

iQ2aZn33ncWQL.gif

The 1995 song of the decade made sense because she was at the peak of her career.

The 2005 song of the decade made sense because people wanted to see Mariah make a huge comeback after her highly-covered decline.

There's no reason to expect it now though.  Sad to say but she's too old for mainstream radio (I mean she's turning 45 this year), and she doesn't have that drive for chart success like she did before.  Plus the music she makes isn't what's mainstream anymore.  She just wants to enjoy the fruit of her labor and make music for the fans.  Hence the hits collection with a few new tracks coming out this year.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.