Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

East Coast

Ke$ha | Unexpected Single

Apparently God$ha is recording new music for release soon according to Dr.Luke's twitter.

I hope for a new song, but some part of me feels like it's going to be a Shots 2.0 mix, so that it can be released. I mean, it's success on radio charts could mean RCA want a finalized copy ASAP.

If it's a new track I want a We R Who We R, Till The World Ends type single, that summarizes the Animal era.

If it's unexpected, don't expect it to be the first single off her next album. We all know that's coming :D

What do you hope it is? :)

She better change her sound up.. I see she is working with Dr. Luke AGAIN. Bad idea.

Course she is, shes signed to his label Kemosabe Records and his publishing company, Prescription Songs; Luke is her executive producer. RCA is her release label.

I need new songs!

And I don't think it would be something like Shots 2.0 because Shots is already a final version. Maybe a mix of that wouldn't fit well...

It wasn't mastered in the editing though. It doesn't sound like Dr.Luke has touched it at all. It would sound alot more finalized with his name on it.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.