ajp

Shawn Mendes

On 4/8/2019 at 8:26 AM, ajp said:

Shawn has been doing a lot of promo...is he preparing for a new album release? He is performing on SNL in May. brit14

didnt he JUST release an album in 2018 fall2 

41 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

didnt he JUST release an album in 2018 fall2 

Yes, but Ariana has changed the game. I just don’t see why he’d do SNL at the end of this era unless he’s starting a new one. brit14

22 hours ago, ajp said:

Yes, but Ariana has changed the game. I just don’t see why he’d do SNL at the end of this era unless he’s starting a new one. brit14

oprah14

i hope this next album isnt a bunch of filler like the previous ones. the singles were (mostly) good and over half each albums were filler jj3 

18 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

oprah14

i hope this next album isnt a bunch of filler like the previous ones. the singles were (mostly) good and over half each albums were filler jj3 

That’s what happens when the label wants just enough songs for any album instead of enough “great” songs for a “goood” album. oprah14

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

That’s what happens when the label wants just enough songs for any album instead of enough “great” songs for a “goood” album. oprah14

i need him to take 5 years off for the next one clap1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i need him to take 5 years off for the next one clap1 

I agree with you. He needs a new direction. He’s hit a wall with this current sound but if he keeps this up he’ll just be like John Mayer and be dating Katy Perry. katy8

34 minutes ago, ajp said:

I agree with you. He needs a new direction. He’s hit a wall with this current sound but if he keeps this up he’ll just be like John Mayer and be dating Katy Perry. katy8

yikes! katy2 

i do hope he doesnt do pop for the next record.