Liam

Holly Valance

She has a album called Hot Sound, that never came out.

I think that was just a rumor, one song Superstar leaked 5 years ago but i'm not even sure it's her, it sounds a lot like her. But its been so long sine i last heard her in a new song so i;m not sure

She fucking slayed. She should have continued releasing music. I mean those five minutes she had in Prison Break and Taken were great but...

It's weird seeing someone that remembers her name and knows her from her acting career oprah1

I know right. I fucking lived for her. I remember being 6 years old in 2003 and replaying the State of Mind video in awe. She was oozing sex. No one tops her

Omg i was 10 when Kiss kiss came out and i was so ashamed to watch that video, naughty girl video was racy too, and don't let me start with RAVE MASTERPIECE STATE OF MIND oprah1

I remember not knowing what genre that was, i remember when i bought SOM i thought cd was broklen because it sounded so computer-ish fall1

She was a big deal here because she's from Serbia

Can someone give me a few recommended songs to listen to from Holly? I have virgin Holly Vance ears

Singles

Kiss Kiss

Down boy

Naught Girl

State of Mind

album tracks from SOM

Desire

Curious

Everything i hate

Hypnotic

Action

Label disputes. She said she was sick of recording music zqvcOTT.gif

I think she has enough money to live happily now so she doesn't really do much anymore zqvcOTT.gif

She's only 31 so a music comeback would be possible zqvcOTT.gif

She was on Strictly come dancing few years ago and she was once again in public eye zqvcOTT.gif

She's married to one of the richest man in UK and she just gave a birth last year, and she's doing some charity work for Serbia/Novak Djokovic foundation and for kids in Britain, and she has fashion show on TLC zqvcOTT.gif

Multitalented persona zqvcOTT.gif

I haven't fully listened to Footprints yet but my favorites from State of Mind are the title track, Desire, Hypnotic and Roll Over. Plus her singles Kiss Kiss, Down Boy and Naughty Girl from Footprints are amazing too

I remember i liked Footprints more when i was younger because it was easier to get into

I LOVE Connect, it;s one of my favorite Holly songs

Whoop, All in the mind, Hush now are BOPS. Tuck your shirt in was supposed to be 4th single.