Madonna

Not there being an actual wiki article for this. rip1

English singer Lily Allen engaged in a heated argument with Banks in July 2013, when Banks called Allen's husband, Sam Cooper, ugly. It escalated from there, with Banks also calling Allen's children ugly. "I've had 2 kids since 212 dropped and i bet my my album still comes out 1st. bitch is scared of the ball. OUT," Allen responded. Ironically, Allen was right, with her project Sheezus being released in May 2014, while Banks' debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, saw release in November of the same year.

English singer Lily Allen engaged in a heated argument with Banks in July 2013, when Banks called Allen's husband, Sam Cooper, ugly. It escalated from there, with Banks also calling Allen's children ugly. "I've had 2 kids since 212 dropped and i bet my my album still comes out 1st. bitch is scared of the ball. OUT," Allen responded. Ironically, Allen was right, with her project Sheezus being released in May 2014, while Banks' debut album, Broke with Expensive Taste, saw release in November of the same year.

lmfao1 lmfao1 lmfao1

Although Lily has gotten messy lately. orangu1 

It actually upsets me. I loved Lily until this Sheezus era. She's just taken whole new levels of mess and it's put me off her so much. orangu1

I think it's mainly the bangs amirite?   orangu1

I think it's mainly the bangs amirite?   orangu1

Well this was her a couple days ago

27F5AFB400000578-3055046-image-a-15_1429

It's just not her tbh. orangu1 Feels like she's becoming everything she set out to not become. This is literally her Electra Heart era. orangu1 Plus this whole era has been filled with messy moments that just seem attention seeking.

Well this was her a couple days ago

27F5AFB400000578-3055046-image-a-15_1429

It's just not her tbh. orangu1 Feels like she's becoming everything she set out to not become. This is literally her Electra Heart era. orangu1 Plus this whole era has been filled with messy moments that just seem attention seeking.

If by everything she set out not to be you mean irrelevant I agree    orangu1

For me it's still kinda the bangs, this makes me want to stab someone   orangu1

Lily-Allen-Portable.jpg

In general idk what it is but she's not likable at all anymore, I used to adore her up until this era.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.