Zope

Taylor Momsen / The Pretty Reckless

I couldnt find a thread about The Pretty Reckless shock2

The-Pretty-Reckless-the-pretty-reckless-12750200-362-394.jpg

The Pretty Reckless is a New York based alternative rock band fronted by American actress and model Taylor Momsen. Other members include Ben Phillips, Mark Damon and Jamie Perkins. On December 30, 2009, the band released a promo song entitled Make Me Wanna Die which was later launched on the soundtrack to the 2010 film Kick-Ass. The first EP for their album was released on June 22, 2010 and the full record “Light Me Up” was released August 27, 2010 in the UK and on February 8, 2011 in the USA. In an interview with MTV, Momsen revealed the influences on the band include The Beatles, and Audioslave, along with many grunge bands, such as Soundgarden, and Nirvana. She also stated that her personal influences also include Kurt Cobain, Debbie Harry, Joan Jett, Cherie Currie and Courtney Love.

82703f7c5dcd68d6_102.png

prettyreckless.png

I LOVE this band. Their debut album is really great. Taylor is actually a pretty good singer and she's hot so that's an extra plus :tehe:

I heard they're going to perform with Evanescence as an opening act. Now that's something I want to see!! cry1

Factory Girl, Everybody Wants Something From Me, Zombie, Miss Nothing, Make Me Wanna Die are my favorites :D Hope one of them will be their 4th single. Hope there will a 4th single.

So I thought you would try to guess which song she's working for a new video on :D

I hope it's Zombie, Factory Girl or Everybody Wants Something From Me. And I think its going to be My Medicine or You