G like MC

If your fave had an ingredients list what would it say?

Lady Gaga:

80's Madonna, Meth bought from Born This Way Foundation royalties, Twitter Social Justice Warrior, Lina Morgana's Life, 'how to art for DUMMIES', constant thinking about her trying to get taylor kinney to actually love her so she doesnt have to pay him to pretend love him anymore.

Madonna.

Britney's youth, Xtina's youth, Drake's d and youth, diplo's cum, the screams of malawian childrens, unicorn tears, botox, cher's youth, nicky minaj's booty

OMG this made me burst out in laughter in the fucking tram!!!! How fucking dare you? moo2fall3

Madonna.

Britney's youth, Xtina's youth, Drake's d and youth, diplo's cum, the screams of malawian childrens, unicorn tears, botox, cher's youth, nicky minaj's booty

I CAN'T ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

Lady Gaga:

80's Madonna, Meth bought from Born This Way Foundation royalties, Twitter Social Justice Warrior, Lina Morgana's Life, 'how to art for DUMMIES', constant thinking about her trying to get taylor kinney to actually love her so she doesnt have to pay him to pretend love him anymore.

kill me now ny2.gif' alt='ny4'>

God, Queen, Empress, Vocals, Accent, Sexyiness, Beauty, Legend, Icon, ClapBacks!!!, Diamonds, Money, Weed, Good music, endorsements

R8 is missing from the ingredient list tho

Madonna.

Brinty

hot-cheetos-ingredients.jpg

Brinty

robot_parts.jpg

orangu1 orangu1 orangu1 orangu1 orangu1 

Lana: Five ounces of talentlessness, a dash of songwriting ability, three cups of "This is fucking bullshit", five bottles of American-made Pepsi Cola, $100,000 of Daddy's Money. Bake alive at 350 degrees on national television to achieve desired level of infamy.

Florence: A sprinkle of fairy dust, a thousand boxes of red hair dye and one broken ankle bone. Allow time for dish to settle, by placing final product on a stool in front of a live audience for several weeks, until the ankle bone works its way out.

Amy: Heroin. Enjoy!

Madonna.

I just noticed thIs and im in tears lmfao1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.