Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ADELEJO

Madonna to duet with Rihanna

Word on the street is…

Rihanna was in New York City today recording with the queen herself - Madonna!!!

Taken from PerezHilton.com or Perez twitter +tehe3+

Do u think it's true +laughcry+ Would you like it ?

TBH I don't know which would be the desperate one in this occasion fall1

Bitches mad cuz Rihsus now joins the club of the select few to ever share space with THE QUEEN on a track? And it wasnt your fave?

Well life is like that sometimes. You'll just have to deal +tehe3+

Bitches mad cuz Rihsus now joins the club of the select few to ever share space with THE QUEEN on a track? And it wasnt your fave?

Pressed souls remain pressed. beyonce1

But this is so strange tbh.

so true +tehe3++tehe3+

Pressed souls remain pressed. beyonce1

But this is so strange tbh.

so true +tehe3++tehe3+

Really? why would any Madge stan have a legitimate to be "pressed" at any pop female younger than her?

I can see why Madge stans wouldn't want this to happen though. Its gonna turn into people saying "oh another case of getting whatever artist is "hip" at the moment to remain relevant" i.e. the HC era and I agree. Not shading Rihanna, just saying Madonna needs to come back on her own

Really? why would any Madge stan have a legitimate to be "pressed" at any pop female younger than her?

I can see why Madge stans wouldn't want this to happen though. Its gonna turn into people saying "oh another case of getting whatever artist is "hip" at the moment to remain relevant" i.e. the HC era and I agree. Not shading Rihanna, just saying Madonna needs to come back on her own

I wasn't talking about madonna stans obviously ... it makes no sense that her stans would be pressed ..

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.