Cher

Muse    533

Let's bow down to an overlooked legend, shall we? Discuss!

Cher99.jpg

Dylan Monroe    276

I can't wait for "The Greatest Thing" on her new album w/ Gaga. I wonder if they're will be a video! Imagine it. +cheer+

Muse    533

No more love for Cher?

+laughcry+

wayne    6

She's an amazing artist, Love Hurts is probably my favourite single from her. Having sold over 50m albums worldwide, she's also one of the most successful female artists that emerged in the 60's!

Miss Jones    1

Whenever You're Near, Gypsys, tarmps and thieves, Dark Lady, We All Sleep Alone +bow+

I only own her Very best of CD though :( I Should hava go at lookin at dem albums!

Vertigo-go    18,820

Cher is a BAMF, the originator and she's got you babe, you want it or not. This thread needs to arise like Cher arises every 10 years looking younger than a decade before.

LOVE    0
I even believe in life after Farewell Tour (all 7 of them).

Farewell Tour IS my life moo5.gif' alt='moo4'>

gugicdu    87

Cher is one of my absolute favourites and has been for a long time.This woman deserves every award and honor that was presented to her.

Vertigo-go    18,820

I can't at current state of "youth"'s mind. 10 years ago you were mentioning some Japanese garage bands while talking "obscure music". Now, little bastards don't even know who the hell is Cher. Rockband Wii Beatles, you are kidding me. There is a decline of intelligence AND cultural curiousity going on. This is not life outside of Top 100, it's the life outside of Top 1000, now. If it hasn't been played on radio for two days, it's a "flop".

I don't blame Cher for not releasing anything in ten years, her body of work is enormous already, if she stopped recording 30 years ago, she would have been remembered, still. It's not Cher, it's kids who are completely out of control. They proclaim those who get most of promotion "gods", and now we're having GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry junkfood. Godney? You must be high. I hear Cher has recorded something with that Italian transvestite, but we'll see, could be a rumour.

LOVE    0
I can't at current state of "youth"'s mind. 10 years ago you were mentioning some Japanese garage bands while talking "obscure music". Now, little bastards don't even know who the hell is Cher. Rockband Wii Beatles, you are kidding me. There is a decline of intelligence AND cultural curiousity going on. This is not life outside of Top 100, it's the life outside of Top 1000, now. If it hasn't been played on radio for two days, it's a "flop".

I don't blame Cher for not releasing anything in ten years, her body of work is enormous already, if she stopped recording 30 years ago, she would have been remembered, still. It's not Cher, it's kids who are completely out of control. They proclaim those who get most of promotion "gods", and now we're having GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry junkfood. Godney? You must be high. I hear Cher has recorded something with that Italian transvestite, but we'll see, could be a rumour.

Hardcore stan