Muse

Cher

55 minutes ago, Queen said:

jj2 

On another note I just got Half Breed and All I Really Want To Do on vinyl this weekend! oprah2 

You didn't get two copies of each so you can gift them to me? oprah2

1 hour ago, Kuladon said:

Not you changing your iconic set. oprah10

I know. giveup1 I feel like I need to change it back. giveup1 I'm torn between keeping an iconic set to match my name and getting prepped for AHS. giveup1 Two of my fave things. giveup1 

1 minute ago, Queen said:

I know. giveup1 I feel like I need to change it back. giveup1 I'm torn between keeping an iconic set to match my name and getting prepped for AHS. giveup1 Two of my fave things. giveup1 

Change it back or I’m opening a thread about it. scream1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Cher should be included as a pioneer. She paved the way to fashion for female in music, artistry, chameleon departures.

If I made a rate the Cher song thread, would anyone be interested? Naturally it’d span her entire career from the 60s to now, and wouldn’t focus on a set genre, era or decade of her career.

#NickiandCherPermasections2k18 But for real, we love supporting new sections and FOTP activity!   I would be interested!  I'm only familiar with singles and more recent Cher, but I wouldn

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.