Muse

Cher

She's an amazing artist, Love Hurts is probably my favourite single from her. Having sold over 50m albums worldwide, she's also one of the most successful female artists that emerged in the 60's!

I can't at current state of "youth"'s mind. 10 years ago you were mentioning some Japanese garage bands while talking "obscure music". Now, little bastards don't even know who the hell is Cher. Rockband Wii Beatles, you are kidding me. There is a decline of intelligence AND cultural curiousity going on. This is not life outside of Top 100, it's the life outside of Top 1000, now. If it hasn't been played on radio for two days, it's a "flop".

I don't blame Cher for not releasing anything in ten years, her body of work is enormous already, if she stopped recording 30 years ago, she would have been remembered, still. It's not Cher, it's kids who are completely out of control. They proclaim those who get most of promotion "gods", and now we're having GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry junkfood. Godney? You must be high. I hear Cher has recorded something with that Italian transvestite, but we'll see, could be a rumour.

I can't at current state of "youth"'s mind. 10 years ago you were mentioning some Japanese garage bands while talking "obscure music". Now, little bastards don't even know who the hell is Cher. Rockband Wii Beatles, you are kidding me. There is a decline of intelligence AND cultural curiousity going on. This is not life outside of Top 100, it's the life outside of Top 1000, now. If it hasn't been played on radio for two days, it's a "flop".

I don't blame Cher for not releasing anything in ten years, her body of work is enormous already, if she stopped recording 30 years ago, she would have been remembered, still. It's not Cher, it's kids who are completely out of control. They proclaim those who get most of promotion "gods", and now we're having GaGa, Ke$ha and Perry junkfood. Godney? You must be high. I hear Cher has recorded something with that Italian transvestite, but we'll see, could be a rumour.

Hardcore stan