Holly

Which female artist is this talking shit about? (Place your bets!)

you're still projecting, omg 

Tbh I just like baiting you since it's an easy way to bump the thread.   brit13  Thanks sis 

inb4 MariahIfSheNeedsControversyToPromote.gif

Tbh I just like baiting you since it's an easy way to bump the thread.   brit13  Thanks sis 

inb4 MariahIfSheNeedsControversyToPromote.gif

"It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain," Carey added. "It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

Why has no one guessed J.Lo and she's talking about Moo and Brit? All 3 will be Vegas performers.

Brit would never accuse J.Lo of being a zombie tho, she's fully into the dancing.

I really thought it was RIh cause of the vacationing thing but its says "another flop"...so its not Rih at all.

this singer can dance so its obvs not Moo moo1 its probably Brit brit2 omg leave ha alone brit2

Brit would never accuse J.Lo of being a zombie tho, she's fully into the dancing.

No what I'm saying is J.Lo is singer 1 and Britney and Moo are singers 2 and 3. orangu1

It's obvious none of these are britney.

Singer 1 is probably JLO

Singer 2 is probably Celine

Singer 3 is probably Mariah

Even then they say singers 2 and 3 are the zombies and we have a running joke that Britney's a zombie, that's NOT a thing the GP thinks nor is it justifiable by the line "barely moves around the stage". About the not being able to sing, it can't be britney because they said "she has a huge ego" and we all know humbleney is a fact of life.

The next one sounds like Mariah and ha vegas residency. Tickets aren't gonna just sell themselves. Maybe she needs to promote ha number 1s album too?

"This huge star had literally better get her act together, because if she doesn’t, she is going to have another flop on her hands!

She is headlining a major upcoming project. However, instead of rehearsing or promoting the project, she is spending her time vacationing and partying!

Does she expect this project to magically come together and be successful without her showing up and doing the work? Because, despite her big name, this is a business, and without her full involvement and commitment, this project is going to fail.

A source within the project tells us that “it’s a total disaster”, and that the star “is completely unmanageable.” Actually, that’s an ironic word to use, because we don’t think she even has a manager any more! She is adrift and doesn’t even seem to care. It’s no surprise that another significant member of her team just handed in their resignation.

Would you bust your chops working for someone if they didn’t even care enough to show up for work themselves? Or would you just move on?"

Star: ___Rihanna___________

Upcoming project: ___R8___________

mess

odete.gif

mess

odete.gif

I don't think so.

Rih has been performing ha songs, her partying days were behind her right?

It's mariah who has two big things out now (Vegas and #1 hits compilation) yet she already cancelled a show, with rumors saying she didn't rehearse enough, etc. Not much promotion on her end either. Plus the topic said its related to the first one, which was about vegas residencies.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.