Neon Hitch

xXenia    52

so neon had this contest to win a photoshoot with her tomorrow in NYC

but you had to get there yourself

so i didn't enter with all the pain in my heart i can't just afford a trip to nyc

but what annoys me so fucking much is that this kesha fan who had like 8 tweets from kesha

all of a sudden became a "huge" neon fan and one the photoshoot

i just really hate that guy ugh

she should slay tbh rih1

guess f u betta is too slutty for average people fall1

When she released the video I sent the link to one of my few friends that listen to pop music, he said something like "she's too dirty". Last week he went to Riga, in Latvia, with only one purpose...the world is still too hypocrite for some things kesha2

xXenia    52

copied this from my tumblr but please feel free to help me with my project maisy

tumblr_m4ft8zQ5ZO1qcybafo1_500.gif

NEON HITCH FANS/GYPSIES

okay so Neon’s birthday is THIS(25th) friday and i know it’s stupid that i didn’t come up with this faster but i was thinking about making a video for Neon’s birthday

fans can send in videos (max 30 seconds) and pictures of them holding up signs or birthday cards for neon and i will make sure she gets to see the video , i REALLY wanna make her birthday somewhat special so i hope lots of you will try to help me with this

we only have a short time so i wanna collect as many things before friday so i have enought time to put it all together

All pictures and videos must be uploaded and sent to me on here or on twitter ( @xeniasuxx)

Hermes    5

I know I just posted this in the "Song of the Day" thread, but this bish deserves her own damn thread. +bow+ , this song just slays, not to mention it is one hawt video +legend+

Benji    133

i love herrrrrrr cry1 she deserves much more brit11

i'll never understand why FUB didnt become a hit brit11

i thought there was already a thread though

Hermes    5
i love herrrrrrr cry1 she deserves much more brit11

i'll never understand why FUB didnt become a hit brit11

i thought there was already a thread though

Who curr if there is! We needed to bring to light this master piece. I heard it Saturday night at the club, and it just brought to light again how much I love this video. cry1 +legend+

Benji    133

the song is one of the catchiest songs i've ever heard. i hope Beg Borrow & Steal comes out one day fall1

her body, she's so fucking hot brit11

Living Dead Boy    2,650

This bitch's label needs to cut the bullshit and just release the damn album already. I need new Neon in my life. lj1

Yea, her free EP she released pretty much told us it was in developmental hell. I wouldn't be surprised if the album is scrapped and she goes elsewhere to record. The album is years overdue.

Americunt    15,613

Yea, her free EP she released pretty much told us it was in developmental hell. I wouldn't be surprised if the album is scrapped and she goes elsewhere to record. The album is years overdue.

Really, Happy Neon told me more of what we already knew. She was gearing up for some big promo back in 2012, but I think the label shut her down, yet again. Beg, Borrow & Steal has had five different release dates in five different years, at this point. If she keeps releasing EPs, I think it'll keep me happy, but it's sad how little support she's getting.

Living Dead Boy    2,650

Really, Happy Neon told me more of what we already knew. She was gearing up for some big promo back in 2012, but I think the label shut her down, yet again. Beg, Borrow & Steal has had five different release dates in five different years, at this point. If she keeps releasing EPs, I think it'll keep me happy, but it's sad how little support she's getting.

Yea, she has a lot of potential. But her label is just wasting her. With what she's released I can't see why they don't want to release her work. It's all really good and with some actual promotion she could see some more mainstream success.