Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Rihanna talks about who's running the game

I just made it sound harsher because she was the only one who said it. well anyway I actually saw what you fully posted before you edited and I respect you for that:)

+tehe3+

shes not exactly being boastful is she?

she is simply mentioning a list of girls who she thinks is dominating the music scene and did she lie?

im sooooo over the media trained beyakki type responses....'i think everyone is doing great, i love her, shes so blessed'

rihanna is a little more REAL in what she says and only the desperate whores will think shes shading britney when she has praised her throughout her whole damn career b4 anyone even knew of an S&M

Gwarl MUTE.

where is the Rihanna-hinting-penis-size gif you usually post hurr?

it's a little too much considering britney helped s&m to get that #1 :-/

She didn't need Britney on it though, it actually made the song worse ny2

Yes, it got it to #1, and it probably wouldn't have got there without Britney, but Rihanna didn't need that #1, she could've sat pretty at 9 #1's +shrug+

She didn't need Britney on it though, it actually made the song worse ny2

Yes, it got it to #1, and it probably wouldn't have got there without Britney, but Rihanna didn't need that #1, she could've sat pretty at 9 #1's +shrug+

i agree with the first part ny2

but rihanna (or at least her label) seem(s) to be desperate for those #1's. or it's just me thinking it. anyway, i'd rather have rihanna as the artist with most #1's than mooriah's stale ass fall1

Well lets just put it this way.

Britney does not run the game in any way, shape or form anymore.

Why, tell me please, would Rihanna name Britney as someone who rules the pop game when she clearly doesn't?

catwalkFAIL.gif

fair game.

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥

why are people get mad rihanna didnt mentoin britney?+lol++lol+

she just named girls SHE thinks are relevant of the top of her head.

is she supposed to name 3215426452 gwarls that have released albums?

did she shade adele by not mentioning her?

you thangz stay reaching for the stars, and THAT ladies and gentlemen is the Real McKoy kiii.

you thangz stay reaching for the stars, and THAT ladies and gentlemen is the Real McKoy kiii.

+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 +bow++bow++bow++bow+

Lol @ people saying she's shading Britney :lmfao: Shouldn't people be more mad at her not mentioning Nicki? Adele? +laughcry+

If this was in 2002 maybe she would've mentioned Britney, Xtina, Beyoncé etc. It's not like they are the most ~relevant~ pop stars right now.

this

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.