Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Rihanna talks about who's running the game

In a recent Complex magazine interview, Beyonce stated that there was “room on this earth for many queens.” However, Rihanna has revealed who exactly runs the world,“There’s a pack. It’s me, Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyoncé…who else? Ke$ha, for sure

+dead+ No xtincta. No britney. ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

Guest ƊŔ ƒ£הŦ¥
whatever happened to being humble?

shes not exactly being boastful is she?

she is simply mentioning a list of girls who she thinks is dominating the music scene and did she lie?

im sooooo over the media trained beyakki type responses....'i think everyone is doing great, i love her, shes so blessed'

rihanna is a little more REAL in what she says and only the desperate whores will think shes shading britney when she has praised her throughout her whole damn career b4 anyone even knew of an S&M

Gwarl MUTE.

shes not exactly being boastful is she?

she is simply mentioning a list of girls who she thinks is dominating the music scene and did she lie?

im sooooo over the media trained beyakki type responses....'i think everyone is doing great, i love her, shes so blessed'

rihanna is a little more REAL in what she says and only the desperate whores will think shes shading britney when she has praised her throughout her whole damn career b4 anyone even knew of an S&M

Gwarl MUTE.

I won't shut up because I don't want to. simple as that.

Saying she is dominating the game is being boastful and proud so be realistic. saying you are who runs the business is not something a down to earth person would ever say that is the point I was making, Rihanna (guiding me from this post) lacks modesty and humbleness+shrug+

I won't shut up because I don't want to. simple as that.

Saying she is dominating the game is being boastful and proud so be realistic. saying you are who runs the business is not something a down to earth person would ever say that is the point I was making, Rihanna (guiding me from this post) lacks modesty and humbleness+shrug+

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not like she said 'look at me,I'm the queen',no. She said that there are girls who are currently on top of their games and she included herself because it's the truth. It's your problem you can't handle it. +shrug+

I also find it strange that she didn't mention Britney,but she probably had her reasons for not to,or she just wasn't thinking when she was saying names. We don't know that.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's not like she said 'look at me,I'm the queen',no. She said that there are girls who are currently on top of their games and she included herself because it's the truth. It's your problem you can't handle it. +shrug+

I also find it strange that she didn't mention Britney,but she probably had her reasons for not to,or she just wasn't thinking when she was saying names. We don't know that.

If you didn't read my first post I said she wasn't humble which she is obviously not. she's your queen you have to deal with her shortcomings don't you?+shrug+ and about your

'look at me,I'm the queen'
expression, she's obviously not that full of herself cause honestly, almost no one is to that extent but she is definitely not modest nor humble, my point is still valid and clear. This is all I wanted to express from the start.

k bai:)

If you didn't read my first post I said she wasn't humble which she is obviously not. she's your queen you have to deal with her shortcomings don't you?+shrug+ and about your expression, she's obviously not that full of herself cause honestly, almost no one is to that extent but she is definitely not modest nor humble, my point is still valid and clear. This is all I wanted to express from the start.

k bai:)

I'm aware that the comment wasn't humble at all,but the way you said it it was like she said that she was the only one who's 'dominating the game' which obviously she hasn't said.

I'm aware that the comment wasn't humble at all,but the way you said it it was like she said that she was the only one who's 'dominating the game' which obviously she hasn't said.

I just made it sound harsher because she was the only one who said it. well anyway I actually saw what you fully posted before you edited and I respect you for that:)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.