untitled

Thiefyoncé & Fail Z spend my college tuition on bailing out violent protesters from jail

I live in Baltimore and I have numerous friends that were completelly nonviolent, some who were not even protesting, that got arrested and thrown around by cops there and had very large amounts of bail money put on them. I hate when people talk about BMore protests like they know anything. The "riots" that you think are the only thing happening here happened for only one night, there were multiple huge peaceful demonstrations throughout the city afterward, where people were still getting arrested for just being there. Please don't talk about Beyonce and Jay-Z and say they were wrong to do this, because you obviously don't live in Baltimore and you don't know whats happening at all.

I live in Baltimore and I have numerous friends that were completelly nonviolent, some who were not even protesting, that got arrested and thrown around by cops there and had very large amounts of bail money put on them. I hate when people talk about BMore protests like they know anything. The "riots" that you think are the only thing happening here happened for only one night, there were multiple huge peaceful demonstrations throughout the city afterward, where people were still getting arrested for just being there. Please don't talk about Beyonce and Jay-Z and say they were wrong to do this, because you obviously don't live in Baltimore and you don't know whats happening at all.

Let those dumb cunts be ignorant sis. 

Yasss sis clock these clueless homos

sounds like everyone in Baltimore is desperate to play the victim eve1

and of course Bey and Jay should not be funding violence in the name of 'race' awk1 just proves what terrible people they are awk1

and of course Bey and Jay should not be funding violence in the name of 'race' awk1 just proves what terrible people they are awk1

Lol there are videos on twitter that show how unfairly Black protesters were treated compared to whites. Even if they weren't violent, force was used against them. They were pepper sprayed while the other protesters were given verbal warnings. ny12

Drag them henny ny1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.