Carlos

My Top 20 Lana Del Rey Songs.

she says the song is about getting what you want whether its legally or illegally, well not her exposing herself and us, we all do it at some point though.

That made me wanna go steal a macbook nat1 I kinda want a macbook rn nat1

YAYO.jpg

19. Yayo

Yayo is airy, drowsy and very lounge-y, it’s also very sexy. Yayo helps me think and it clears my mind, although I haven’t tried cocaine but whatever. I play it whenever I try to paint or do some stuff.

I kinda like the Yayo that I own and not the Paradise version, Yayo has a lot of versions which I lost track of which is which. I like mine because she belches “dark night” at the end of the bridge, something the Paradise Yayo doesn’t do.

I tried introducing Yayo to my friends once and see if they have the same feelings I have, to my surprise.

They despise it, asked me to never play this tragic snooze fest of a song. The same goes for my family.

Yayo and me against the world.

YNB.jpg

18. Young and Beautiful

I purposely watched Gatsby just because Lana was there and see how the song would turn out. The movie was entertaining for the most part but I was just anxious at Lana’s song. The bells came in, the wait was over. The song was played in the scene. My jaw was at the fucking floor, I know Lana’s songs sound movie- esque but hearing a Lana song, hearing Y&B was just enthralling. The way her voice laments in the theater house just melts me. After the movie my mates was wondering who was the girl singing during Daisy and Gatsby’s scenes. I said  “Lana Del Rey”

Free promo though!

The hazy feel of this song is just nerve racking, I love the way how haunting it is and sincere at the same time. It’s really romantic at least for me though, Y&B is the kind of track you wanna play at a ballroom. Just you and your significant other, the bells and the orchestra just fit perfectly.

The lyrics talks about love and decay and it’s a pretty touchy subject for me cause I hate the idea of growing old and ugly, a Katy tea! So the line which she sings “will you love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful?” gets me every time. Lana’s begging and hoping that her lover will still do it even if she’s wrinkly and shit, inevitably will get there sometime though. Lol at the clunky lyrics “all that face, all that body makes me wanna party” death! However the line “he’s my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds” is pretty sweet.

Should have included this in Paradise though, the song will be ironic to Paradise’s escapism theme. 

This was the only Lana song I heard on the radio.

YAYO.jpg

19. Yayo

Yayo is airy, drowsy and very lounge-y, it’s also very sexy. Yayo helps me think and it clears my mind, although I haven’t tried cocaine but whatever. I play it whenever I try to paint or do some stuff.

I kinda like the Yayo that I own and not the Paradise version, Yayo has a lot of versions which I lost track of which is which. I like mine because she belches “dark night” at the end of the bridge, something the Paradise Yayo doesn’t do.

I tried introducing Yayo to my friends once and see if they have the same feelings I have, to my surprise.

They despise it, asked me to never play this tragic snooze fest of a song. The same goes for my family.

Yayo and me against the world.

kbwjinvo.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.