Carlos

My Top 20 Lana Del Rey Songs.

I was really disappointed at first but now it's such a bop mess1

I think I was hoping it was gonna be more revealing and dirty so it was kinda disappointing in those ways jj1

I'm sure Lana was just trying to make a story or just use her recurring themes of rich men and what not. jj1 nothing explicit... well it is explicit but ya no. moo1

QD.jpg

15. Queen of Disaster

Why does this song remind me of Edwin Collins’ song A Girl Like you? The opening verses though,

am I the only one? This isn’t shade k it’s a compliment.

Lana sings in her regular voice in the verses didn’t expect her to be all girly in the chorus, probably that’s her way of showing how excited she is with this guy and why she’s feeling like she’s a gangsta every time she sees him. Then she calls this guy ‘king’ and her as a queen, a queen of disaster. Is this to imply that her relationships ends up badly afterwards? Is that why she’s nicknamed haself ‘disaster’? She doesn’t call this guy a ‘king of disaster’ though. That always boggles me every time this track is on.

Cute boppy song tho!

QOD yass mess1

Blue Velvet is such a snooze tho jj1

I'm sure Lana was just trying to make a story or just use her recurring themes of rich men and what not. jj1 nothing explicit... well it is explicit but ya no. moo1

Yeah but when I read the song title I thought she was gonna be telling us a little story bout how she fucked her way up to the top and when I listened to the song I was like wtf does your show have anything to do with this lana jj1

QOD yass mess1

Blue Velvet is such a snooze tho jj1

Yeah but when I read the song title I thought she was gonna be telling us a little story bout how she fucked her way up to the top and when I listened to the song I was like wtf does your show have anything to do with this lana jj1

she was just trying to tell a story about her usual stuff and might slighty shade some girl or whatever. jj1

I like the "I'm a dragon" reference and this girl is just a whore part moo1

QOD demi1

MM.jpg

14. Marilyn Monroe

Now this is just cute, sugary and bright. This song can change my mood instantly. The way she uses her girly voice throughout the entire song is so effervescent.

“One! This is not a school girl crush, Two! This is not a puppy love!”

The way she says “one” “two” “uh-uh” “no” are candy! Haha. She also references, Marilyn Monroe and Jessica Rabbit. If Honeymoon is going to be a little light than her previous albums I hope she’s doing another Marilyn Monroe or Queen Of Disaster.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.