Agugaga

Who is more influential: Christina or Britney?

Love, Christina was known as a great voice (yes) but also a Britney Spears wannabe. Her, Jessica and Mandy.

yes and in 10 Xtina will always  be known for ha voice where as Britney obviously NO LONGER has the sales

you honestly think that those expired receipts mean that Xtina was a bigger star back then? The delusion and selective memory I CANNOT fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> ny2<a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny2.gif' alt='ny4'> dead4

No no don't get me wrong .... Xtina started flopping ever since Bi-on-ic and continued through Lotus

however the delusion comes from ur side Thinking Britney is on top where as she started her Bionic era in Shitney Jeans ny1

BUT I never said Xtina is bigger than Britney

2010 Lift me up eve1 She is a little bitchy sometimes, but it looks good on her or I think so eve1 She's changed her attitude a lot after Bionic and Lotus sales fall1 If you watch the voice season 5 and 8 you will see that.

she turned me off after Stripped and how she dissed SS and even wrote a song about him on the album eve1 what a mess mj1

I didn't follow B2b era it was cute I've heard, Slow Down Baby is the only song I like from that album, and she's been insufferable since, talking shit about gaga saying she didn't know whether she was make or females rip2 she's just a fucking cunt, so I figure she l can hadle a dose of her medicine.

Loser ... Xtina get a Grammy for being a new artist

3 #1s from her debut album and the 4th in the top 5 ... and brtiney ... oh well rav1

that beat new artist Grammy award is worth shit when empanada Spaulding has one ny12

Christina's first album didn't out sell BoMt, and I turn to you was a flop in the U.S. aretha1

I'm sure pigney's vocals overshadowed Xtina ... stop embrassing urself with ur drag fav um2

Pop stars' impact and influence isn't always because of their voices. Madonna doesn't have a voice like Xtina but she's still much more influential and important that her. Same with britney. Just because Xtina can sing circles around other stars does NOT make her more influential nor does it make her legacy any better and memorable. rav1

Britney overshadowed Xtina since the beginning. Deal with it. sass1

she turned me off after Stripped and how she dissed SS and even wrote a song about him on the album eve1 what a mess mj1

I didn't follow B2b era it was cute I've heard, Slow Down Baby is the only song I like from that album, and she's been insufferable since, talking shit about gaga saying she didn't know whether she was make or females rip2 she's just a fucking cunt, so I figure she l can hadle a dose of her medicine.

all of this. Ha post-Stripped eras are trash1

even the few good songs she made since then ended up as Bionic bonus tracks dead4

Pop stars' impact and influence isn't always because of their voices. Madonna doesn't have a voice like Xtina but she's still much more influential and important that her. Same with britney. Just because Xtina can sing circles around other stars does NOT make her more influential nor does it make her legacy any better and memorable. rav1

Britney overshadowed Xtina since the beginning. Deal with it. sass1

this. if people are purely looking for vocals they will listen to Whitney and Mariah, not Xtina who was the poor mans wannabe.

ayumi1 ayumi1 ayumi1 why watch that one trick whale when there's real vocalists out there aretha1

Britney might not be a "vocalist" but at least she truly was an alist entertainer in her prime, xtinct has always been mediocre like you xtinctards. nat1

Alright sis, whatever makes you feel good. eve1 And while you and the other delusional Britney stans hang on to only her dancing skills in her prime, Christina has performed from her debut era up until now, whether it be singing, dancing, or both. So go ahead and cling to the past, we have the past, present, and future to admire and look foreward to. Britney has no career left and there is no chance of reviving it. Christina on the other hand actually has talent and could potentially make a come back. But if relying on Britney's prime is what makes you slep at night then... eve1

Alright sis, whatever makes you feel good. eve1 And while you and the other delusional Britney stans hang on to only her dancing skills in her prime, Christina has performed from her debut era up until now, whether it be singing, dancing, or both. So go ahead and cling to the past, we have the past, present, and future to admire and look foreward to. Britney has no career left and there is no chance of reviving it. Christina on the other hand actually has talent and could potentially make a come back. But if relying on Britney's prime is what makes you slep at night then... eve1

tumblr_m5qbww09ml1qc7018o1_500_zps17a36a this gif is more entertaining whatever you posted, so I won't even bothering reading that bullshit you typed.

SS left alone Christina without saying a shit. So she was right to get angry. Perez Hilton and Gaga tried to sabotage her success. So it is normal to act like this. If you read Perez Hiltons blog in 2010 you would see that. After they apologized from Christina. Media is trying to show her as a bitch but she is not. She is one of the most helpful singers with her charity works.

(couldn't find an answer and posted this eve1)

bitch how long has Christina had that "potential", She would of made a comeback by now.. What fucking "past, present, and future" do you have ? ayumi1 The voice? Britneys has shows scheduled until 2017 she's not spinning on some chair like an idiot being a recurring reality tv judge eve1

Bitch don't try it.. " I couldn't find an answer" more like you can't find a fuckin clue

tumblr_m5qbww09ml1qc7018o1_500_zps17a36a this gif is more entertaining whatever you posted, so I won't even bothering reading that bullshit you typed.

(couldn't find an answer and posted this eve1)

Basically, Then when they did respond it's a whole lotta crap mixed with some swear words.. eve1 I think someone is pressed.. eve1

bitch how long has Christina had that "potential", She would of made a comeback by now.. What fucking "past, present, and future" do you have ? ayumi1 The voice? Britneys has shows scheduled until 2017 she's not spinning on some chair like an idiot being a recurring reality tv judge eve1

Bitch don't try it.. " I couldn't find an answer" more like you can't find a fuckin clue

Getting Child again mad5 I got ypu are pressed and jeaolous of her. Stay calm and adore the real queen. You are talking With your prejudice. But also you dont know what to say about Xtina. Just accept the deal sis xtina6

Basically, Then when they did respond it's a whole lotta crap mixed with some swear words.. eve1 I think someone is pressed.. eve1

Because of Mine or yours Bad English I didnt get this

Getting Child again mad5 I got ypu are pressed and jeaolous of her. Stay calm and adore the real queen. You are talking With your prejudice. But also you dont know what to say about Xtina. Just accept the deal sis xtina6

I have no reason to be pressed, what where the results of the poll again? mad5

You can keep trying though, think you have an argument when it's all delusional xtinctard bullshit. ayumi1

I have no reason to be pressed, what where the results of the poll again? mad5

You can keep trying though, think you have an argument when it's all delusional xtinctard bullshit. ayumi1

You really are a kid. Saying the same things over and over and trying to prove yourself. Have fun kid nat1
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.