Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jord_n

Ke$ha's Vocals?

I love Boots n boys. Dont know why people dont like it. Its actually quite good and was the first song I listened, from Animal except the singles. My cousin showed it to me. She was like "You should really listen to it. Its awesome". Also she sings boots and boys in a normal way , nothing special :D

but I just dont like Stephan :(

I love Stephen live with the auto-tune :P

Even though it's obviously not her best vocally, the song definitely has that unique half-joking Ke$ha inflection on the words. +love+

Stephen is not my favourite song but it's not to bad. I love this video of her singing the song live and then her synthesizer runs out of batteries.

She sings it so good cry1

(If you want to hear her sing it, it starts at 1:27:) )

cry1cry1cry1

Stephen is not my favourite song but it's not to bad. I love this video of her singing the song live and then her synthesizer runs out of batteries.

cry1cry1cry1

This video just proves how amazing she is. Haters suck it the bitch can siiiing.

cry1cry1cry1

cry1cry1cry1 oprah1 omg

Well, she said that because you disliked her post +tehe3+

I saw that gif and I just had to use it, it's so good cry1

Friends >>>>>

+legend+

there should be a Friends appreciation thread on FOTPcry1 I'll do that latercry1

Omg JES cry1

I suggested a 'Friends' award like a week ago, but they seem to be ignoring me fall1

I'll request it toooprah1 and I didn't have time to make the thread earlier but I'll do it now:tehe: and icant at you having Gloria Brown as a fave on yo sigfall1

I'll request it toooprah1 and I didn't have time to make the thread earlier but I'll do it now:tehe: and icant at you having Gloria Brown as a fave on yo sigfall1

Don't mess with Gloria fall1fall1fall1

ny2

Finally, 'Friends' has its own thread, this forum is perfect now oprah1

EDIT: I can't find it fall1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.