Philip

Barack Obama praises Caitlyn

Yaaaaaasssssss Obama STAN HA

For real though I'm glad that he's being more vocal about the gheys demi1

he can talk about Caitlyn in a matter of hours, but sis can't talk about the riots until weeks later? tina1

he can talk about Caitlyn in a matter of hours, but sis can't talk about the riots until weeks later? tina1

Lbr though the man has 8,000 things to do a day. I mean, you know, you watch Scandal um2

Yaaaaaasssssss Obama STAN HA

For real though I'm glad that he's being more vocal about the gheys demi1

he has nothing to lose now, so he can basically talk about whatever he wants.  demi1

Lbr though the man has 8,000 things to do a day. I mean, you know, you watch Scandal um2

but he finds time to tweet about Caitlyn but not the riots? tina1

I'm happy he did this, but the way he neglected the issue for weeks tina1

he has nothing to lose now, so he can basically talk about whatever he wants.  demi1

Exactly, but it's sad that it had to come to that for his bucket of fucks to empty lol

but he finds time to tweet about Caitlyn but not the riots? tina1

I'm happy he did this, but the way he neglected the issue for weeks tina1

Idk why don't you ask him lol, I don't keep the man's schedule. I AM NOT LAUREN tina1

Exactly, but it's sad that it had to come to that for his bucket of fucks to empty lol

I Agrih.  But I think he's had the most unearned public scrutiny to contend with than any other president in recent history. So he's had to watch what he says a lot. 

I Agrih.  But I think he's had the most unearned public scrutiny to contend with than any other president in recent history. So he's had to watch what he says a lot. 

That's very true. And 90% of the people who "hate his politics" have no fucking idea about anything he's done. It's all race based, and--I'm ranting um1

That's very true. And 90% of the people who "hate his politics" have no fucking idea about anything he's done. It's all race based, and--I'm ranting um1

dkfjghdf I FEEL YOU. I mean of course he's earned a piece of the side eye that he gets, but a HUGE majority of his naysayers are just ignorants waiting for him to slip up. Hard to run the machine when you have to contend with that. 

dkfjghdf I FEEL YOU. I mean of course he's earned a piece of the side eye that he gets, but a HUGE majority of his naysayers are just ignorants waiting for him to slip up. Hard to run the machine when you have to contend with that.

I mean nobody is perfect but come on, we're in SUCH a better place than we were when the village idiot was in office. And then you have the cousin-fucking dipshits yelling about how he's going to TAKE THEIR GUNS and somethingsomething HE CAUSED THE FINANCIAL MELTDOWN that he wasn't even in office for but ok papi do u.

I don't think he's some superhuman deity, but give the man his props for getting this country's shit together, at least a little bit.

He's a shitty president and his priorities have never been straight... what's new

The Bruce/Caitlyn thing is a bit less complicated an issue than the riots.

and as the president of the U.S. you should be speaking about major riots in a major town immediately... I'm all here for Caitlyn and supporting her, but it really isn't worth the president's attention. It's not relevant nor important to his duties while the riots are

You do realize that he has a person (or people, even) who tweet this stuff for him, right? mad4 it's also good for his public image which in turn is good for his career, since it's the most debated subject at the moment (people like him = vote for him = he remains president + has the support of the LGBT community).

smh at some people saying he "has more to do" mad4 it's a tweet for fuck's sake, it's not a press conference that he held.