harryoopsididit

Namie Amuro

8 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Break the rules is honestly her most forgettable. I literally can't remember any song from that one even though I did enjoy one or two. It makes sense since it was released only 11 months after Genius 2000. 

She was going through a lot at the time so it kinda makes sense, her mother was murdered around that time :(

31 minutes ago, Fletch said:

She was going through a lot at the time so it kinda makes sense, her mother was murdered around that time :(

Yeah I read about that. Didnt she also have her child around that time? The fact that she continued to release music in these circumstances and for another 17 years is incredible ohno1

22 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I do hope we got more unreleased material from her in the form of a compilation or smth. She wouldn't have to come out of retirement and promote it or anything. 

Knowing how Avex Trax is now a days, that's why she retired for one reason.