Jony

Do people honestly believe that Mariah is bigger than Madonna?

You ask not be replied to but you keep quoting me, amazing! Why are you so obsessed with me and my very correct opinion... like honestly just stop its embarrassing for you. Its not my fault her fanbase consists of delusional 12 year olds... poor them, poor kettle

You still haven't answered my question, oh and me obsessed with you? Huh, you wish. Your so called correct opinion is not correct, not even close. You're the one who keeps on quoting me, and you even did it in the other thread, where I wasn't talking to you. Look's like you're the one who is obsessed with me. The only thing embarrassing for is that I am talking to you.

Mariah has no classics, literally nobody in the real world cares about her watered down 90s hits except for All I Want For Christmas. If people cared about her forgotten hits they'd at least buy her recent greatest hits collection, but guess what, nobody CARED to do so. Meanwhile The Immaculate Collection and Celebration have been selling in the millions.

Every single one of the main pop girls have said that Madonna has been one of their main inspirations. Because Madonna was the one that changed the game, that always experimented with sound, her image and theatrics, the last truly groundbreaking female artist. Mariah did nothing other than having a great voice. Too bad that her lipped performances are ICONIC pop culture moments and remembered by everyone, while nobody gives a flying fuck about Mariah's boring performances and 5 octave range. 

If everyone hated Madonna they wouldn't buy her $700 tour tickets in seconds. Meanwhile Mariah struggles to fill her tiny ass Vegas theater.

a true unapologetic bitch cry6

Mariah has no classics, literally nobody in the real world cares about her watered down 90s hits except for All I Want For Christmas. If people cared about her forgotten hits they'd at least buy her recent greatest hits collection, but guess what, nobody CARED to do so. Meanwhile The Immaculate Collection and Celebration have been selling in the millions.

Every single one of the main pop girls have said that Madonna has been one of their main inspirations. Because Madonna was the one that changed the game, that always experimented with sound, her image and theatrics, the last truly groundbreaking female artist. Mariah did nothing other than having a great voice. Too bad that her lipped performances are ICONIC pop culture moments and remembered by everyone, while nobody gives a flying fuck about Mariah's boring performances and 5 octave range.

If everyone hated Madonna they wouldn't buy her $700 tour tickets in seconds. Meanwhile Mariah struggles to fill her tiny ass Vegas theater.

tea1 This tea is so good tea2

Hot 100: Top 100 Artists (All time)

1 THE BEATLES

2 MADONNA

3 ELTON JOHN

4 ELVIS PRESLEY

5 MARIAH CAREY

The lambs can use the 18 #1s card all they want but Billboard has spoken. kii

I can't at Elton being more popular in the USA than Mariah rip2 He's even more forgotten than she is these days rip2

Literally no one under the age of say 20 even knows Madonna's "classics" but we know All I Want For Christmas Is You rav1

eve1

Your lack of knowledge regarding music history is nobody's fault but your own. Just because you and your group of giggling high-school girls knows nothing about classics doesn't mean the rest of the world does too. The world is bigger than your high-school cafeteria and the nearest Starbucks in your town.

ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

Umm sure. Madonna sold 1m albums more than Mariah in USA, soz sis rav1

Also, 

17.2 million physical singles

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/957957/2020-vision-mariah-marks-milestone

10,554,000, physical singles for Madonna

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/267561/ask-billboard-battle-of-the-divas-round-3

Also, 2009 receipts

11,120,000, Mariah Carey

10,307,000, Madonna

for digital singles, however, Mariah was at 13m in 2010

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/957957/2020-vision-mariah-marks-milestone

and then she had #Beautiful going platinum, so she's also above Madonna in digital singles.

More #1s, more weeks at #1, more weeks in top 10, etc rav1

the SCALP rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2 rip2

Can we just agree though Mariah has more success but Madonna has bigger impact. Whichever decides who is bigger, that's up to you.

rav1

I would like to see some facts about Mariah having more success? Let's not be delusional, ok?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.