The Kacey Musgraves Lounge

Daenerys    63,622

QUEEN

@Hunty Bear is it possible to give someone else an OP so that maybe I could take it since the current OP hasn't posted in 4 years rip4

RihannaRTT    11,417
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

QUEEN

@Hunty Bear is it possible to give someone else an OP so that maybe I could take it since the current OP hasn't posted in 4 years rip4

Nope. There's a very roundabout way of doing it but it requires you to have an earlier post than the OP somewhere else on the forum which I could split from that thread and move into this one. Maybe there's a way for Admins but yeah we don't have it. There used to be a way years ago but not now. 

Daenerys    63,622
11 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Nope. There's a very roundabout way of doing it but it requires you to have an earlier post than the OP somewhere else on the forum which I could split from that thread and move into this one. Maybe there's a way for Admins but yeah we don't have it. There used to be a way years ago but not now. 

Oh okay, I remember on an old forum I was on it, it was possible, but yeah that was years ago. But thanks for letting me know!

RihannaRTT    11,417
55 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Oh okay, I remember on an old forum I was on it, it was possible, but yeah that was years ago. But thanks for letting me know!

Yeah it was definitely an option in the past because that's how I snagged the Pokemon thread gaycat1 But not now, I think moving from IPB3 to IPB4 (??) a few years ago disabled the feature. 

OT: Pageant Material album of the decade wbk

Divine    143,674
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

beautiful OP thanks to new Mod @Divine

if you think of anything more interesting you wanna add, let me know! I feel like it's pretty basic n dead2 

Daenerys    63,622
16 hours ago, Divine said:

if you think of anything more interesting you wanna add, let me know! I feel like it's pretty basic n dead2 

BEST MOD PERIOD LITERALLY BEST MOD PERIOD

Dennis Reynolds    9,699

Haven't heard anything else she's done but that Christmas album is almost surprisingly really good dead2 

Daenerys    63,622
53 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Haven't heard anything else she's done but that Christmas album is almost surprisingly really good dead2 

you NEED to listen to Golden Hour at least!

Dennis Reynolds    9,699
13 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

you NEED to listen to Golden Hour at least!

I think I actually will dead2 

Daenerys    63,622
13 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I think I actually will dead2 

it's honestly one of my favorite albums. it really deserved its AOTY win. giveup1

Dennis Reynolds    9,699
41 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

it's honestly one of my favorite albums. it really deserved its AOTY win. giveup1

Yeah I'm not a super huge fan of country music, but there's no need to be rigid about that I guess, there's always good stuff in every genre and what I have heard from her has been quality.

Daenerys    63,622
8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah I'm not a super huge fan of country music, but there's no need to be rigid about that I guess, there's always good stuff in every genre and what I have heard from her has been quality.

tbh this album isn’t really country country... once you listen I think you’ll hear what I mean. From what I’ve heard of her first two albums... those are her real country albums. This one just has a different vibe that I wouldn’t truly call it country.

Dennis Reynolds    9,699
21 hours ago, Daenerys said:

tbh this album isn’t really country country... once you listen I think you’ll hear what I mean. From what I’ve heard of her first two albums... those are her real country albums. This one just has a different vibe that I wouldn’t truly call it country.

I just listened to it - it has more ballads than is to my personal taste but it's pretty good. I really like Butterflies, Wonder Woman, High Horse and especially Velvet Elvis in particular.

Daenerys    63,622
10 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I just listened to it - it has more ballads than is to my personal taste but it's pretty good. I really like Butterflies, Wonder Woman, High Horse and especially Velvet Elvis in particular.

i LOVE all those tracks... your taste. Velvet Elvis was also one of my faves on first listen.