Dennis Reynolds

Question about "Frenzy"

So I became a fan of Kesha recently and want to purchase her albums, but I want to make sure that the song Frenzy is included, as it's my favorite song of hers. As I understand, it's a bonus track on Animal, but I don't see it listed on any of the track lists on Amazon/Wikipedia, so is it some kind of hidden track that isn't listed at all? If so, will it be included on any given version of Animal I purchase, or only certain versions? Thanks in advance.

It's not a bonus track on Animal; it's unreleased. People made some "fan versions" of Animal around 2010, which included a bunch of unreleased tracks in the list and often tacked Frenzy on. Bottom line: you can't purchase the song anywhere.

It's not a bonus track on Animal; it's unreleased. People made some "fan versions" of Animal around 2010, which included a bunch of unreleased tracks in the list and often tacked Frenzy on. Bottom line: you can't purchase the song anywhere.

Oh, well, that sucks [laugh] Thanks anyhow.

Check Masterposts under VIP Media. There's Kesha masterpost, you can find a dl there.

Extra info: there's 2 versions of Frenzy leaked but one may not be on the masterpost.

they both are.

Check Masterposts under VIP Media. There's Kesha masterpost, you can find a dl there.

Extra info: there's 2 versions of Frenzy leaked but one may not be on the masterpost.

I keep that shit pretty up-to-date, even though I do it low-key dead2

You're talking about the full version and the demo, right?

yes. moo1

you work hard on the masterposts tbh katyanna1

I can still send you 320 kbps demo if you have less quality maisy

Oh okay, yeah, they're both there moo1

I wonder why I bother so much even though people mostly don't care dead4

And no you don't have to because it is 320kbps moo1

Oh okay, yeah, they're both there moo1

I wonder why I bother so much even though people mostly don't care dead4

And no you don't have to because it is 320kbps moo1

thank you dead7

I just need a new leak to be added to the unreleased list since I can't even dream of a release. (brit2)

thank you dead7

I just need a new leak to be added to the unreleased list since I can't even dream of a release. ( brit2)

I just need all of her stuff to leak like right now. All of it. Just everything ever.

Appreciate the reply, but I'm unfamiliar with Masterposts/how to use it.