RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

No trailer today ladies; a success! Definitely seems like there's only one left to go and it'll come probably... well maybe tomorrow but I think Monday is a big possibility; SM's final trailer was the Monday so...

I LOVE how little we know (assuming no leaks). I'm so excited to explore and I'm sure there's gonna be SO much to discover cry8 

Nintendo has been copyright striking all the leaks on Twitter, YouTube, etc. so that basically confirms they’re realari6

Spoiler

I feel like Gen 8 will separate the fandom similar to what happened during gen 5. You either hate it or love it there’s no in betweenari6

On the train and won’t be able to update for a few days but, NEW TRAILER!! Check serebii

natures can now be changed with mints 

evs can now be maximised using carbos, protein etc unlike before when there was only 100 from this. If I had to guess I’d say battling wild pokemon no longer gives evs because of the exp share being baked in

egg moves can be passed on automatically without breeding using a feature at the daycare if it’s to another pokemon of the same species 

there’s also exp candy now for certain amounts of exp; so useful for low level pokemon! 😻

love that this trailer was mechanic based, so great. That’s either the final trailer or there’ll be one next week we’ll see 

2 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

On the train and won’t be able to update for a few days but, NEW TRAILER!! Check serebii

natures can now be changed with mints 

evs can now be maximised using carbos, protein etc unlike before when there was only 100 from this. If I had to guess I’d say battling wild pokemon no longer gives evs because of the exp share being baked in

egg moves can be passed on automatically without breeding using a feature at the daycare if it’s to another pokemon of the same species 

there’s also exp candy now for certain amounts of exp; so useful for low level pokemon! 😻

love that this trailer was mechanic based, so great. That’s either the final trailer or there’ll be one next week we’ll see 

Does that mean exp share is built into the game again? And can’t be turned off?

41 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

Does that mean exp share is built into the game again? And can’t be turned off?

Yes I think so, which means the game will be more balanced around it. Then only issue was EVs and I think this is the fix for that 😻 making competitive such a nicer experience 

45 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yes I think so, which means the game will be more balanced around it. Then only issue was EVs and I think this is the fix for that 😻 making competitive such a nicer experience 

I hate it built in... 

half the fun, at least for me, was grinding to get your Pokémon higher levels. I also don’t like having my Pokémon at such different levels. Kinda OCD I guess.

16 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

I hate it built in... 

half the fun, at least for me, was grinding to get your Pokémon higher levels. I also don’t like having my Pokémon at such different levels. Kinda OCD I guess.

Grinding ruins the game for me so I’m happy 💁

I can't wait to play cry1 i preordered shield on digital and got that promotional steelbook, and im getting sword physical on 15.11 as it will be my main game, but im not gonna be able to wait so im gonna play shield at midnight jj4

Im little bit mad at the pokedex drama but thats only thing that i find bad in SS, everything else seems to promise a flawless game with lot of content bebe1

And yes i have checked some leaks, so many friends were sending me stuff that i couldn't avoid it jj4

There is one new poke that i know is gonna be 100% on my team cheryl1

On 11/6/2019 at 7:42 PM, calethewhalee said:

I hate it built in... 

Im not a fan of expshare build in too i actually forgot they did that now, i have never really used it as i always  loved train and evolve every single pokemon by myself (and to fulfill dex) so its kinda killing a fun for me if its gonna happen anyway even if poke is just on my team without using it 🤷🏻‍♂️

The Pokémon Company have put out some new details on the Asian portals on how to activate the Dynamax Crystals that are being distributed in conjunction with the Pokémon Sword & Shield Dual Pack. These Dynamax Crystals, named ☆And15 and ☆And428 need you to find the Giant Pokémon Den in the Wild Area. When you find it, open the bag and use the Dynamax Crystal and it'll activate the Max Raid Battle.
It also confirmed some elements about Mystery Gift. With Mystery gift, if you get items they will be added straight into your bag, clothing items will be available straight away at any Boutique to wear, any BP is added when you check your League Card and Pokémon are sent to your Box

Some more info came out today! I don't really understand the Dynamax Crystals things, idk but it'll probably make sense when the game is out. Guess it's one of those things that dont make sense on paper. Anyway... the Mystery Gift info is awesome!! Finally I don't have to go to deposit pokemon before I can claim gifts now dead2 BLESS.