RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

18 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

maybe its just bad graphics, but i think its cutiefly but i cant be too sure. I'm sure cutiefly will be in the dex anyway, but i cant use it till i can confirm it.

I'm putting together a list of the pokemon we have so far

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xXfFqcrqO-xqFFnhx_4YWkfoLe-sq9NfSUbXkrRyz_Y/edit?usp=sharing

It's a Pikipek or Trumbeak for most part.

EDIT asdfhlj didnt know the mentions flopped. lemme try again

(Sorry if i tag yall twice)

K i tagged most ppl that were on my blog and some ppl whove posted in here recently. What do y'alll think about doing our own Pokemon League in SM while we wait for USUM. I was thinking about doing this on ATRL but tbh it would be too messy and im not here for that. 

I was thinking we could do monotype rounds. So in the first round, everyone uses Rock-Type Pokemon. In the second, everyone uses Water-Type Pokemon. And so on and so forth (either we can do all 18, or we could just do the 8 gym types of Kanto - Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire, Ground). Each round could last like 3-5 days or a week (theres 20 weeks till USUM), where everyone fights each other once, and we tally up a ranking score overall. I'll probably gen Pokemon for people since aint nobody got time to breed. 

Anyone up for it?

IqsTRTT.gif

Edit: or we could do showdown if there's not enough people using their 3ds [emoji87]

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

EDIT asdfhlj didnt know the mentions flopped. lemme try again

(Sorry if i tag yall twice)

K i tagged most ppl that were on my blog and some ppl whove posted in here recently. What do y'alll think about doing our own Pokemon League in SM while we wait for USUM. I was thinking about doing this on ATRL but tbh it would be too messy and im not here for that. 

I was thinking we could do monotype rounds. So in the first round, everyone uses Rock-Type Pokemon. In the second, everyone uses Water-Type Pokemon. And so on and so forth (either we can do all 18, or we could just do the 8 gym types of Kanto - Rock, Water, Electric, Grass, Poison, Psychic, Fire, Ground). Each round could last like 3-5 days or a week (theres 20 weeks till USUM), where everyone fights each other once, and we tally up a ranking score overall. I'll probably gen Pokemon for people since aint nobody got time to breed. 

Anyone up for it?

IqsTRTT.gif

Edit: or we could do showdown if there's not enough people using their 3ds emoji87.png

I wouldn't mind battling. I'm kind of occupied these few weeks tho

6 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I wouldn't mind battling. I'm kind of occupied these few weeks tho

36 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg im so tired i first thought that you meant like old style forum rpg (in posts) as match dead2 i forgot you can battle online in game dead2 well i dont usually battle online so im gonna suck but why not ny1

1 hour ago, AGNTEA said:

sounds great. gotta fix my internet on my 3ds soon omg!

perching

IqsTRTT.gif

lets wait for a few more and then we can come up with concrete details. 

Would y'all prefer each mono-session over a weekly period so you've got more time? and do y'all prefer 3ds or showdown

IqsTRTT.gif

trying to come up with a threat list for rock type since we'd probably do it first, as its Brock's gym time. 

Just now, Unapologetic Bitch said:

how about that battle royale thingy 4on4 tho the rules there are little jj1

that would be the biggest mess ever if we did it each week with monotype battles rip3 Could you imagine on Water Week with everyone running sap sipper, volt absorb and storm drain rip3 lowkey here for it rih10

18 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

perching

IqsTRTT.gif

lets wait for a few more and then we can come up with concrete details. 

Would y'all prefer each mono-session over a weekly period so you've got more time? and do y'all prefer 3ds or showdown

IqsTRTT.gif

trying to come up with a threat list for rock type since we'd probably do it first, as its Brock's gym time. 

I prefer 3ds showdown. I suck at mono

There are many more Pokemon fans on flops of the pop than i thought. I still think they need to improve the stats of many older Pokemon and create a more challenging plot for the next game. Do we know if t's going to be for 3ds or is there a new console on its way?. I don't think they will put all the eggs in the same bag aka Nintendo Switch. 

1 hour ago, light741 said:

There are many more Pokemon fans on flops of the pop than i thought. I still think they need to improve the stats of many older Pokemon and create a more challenging plot for the next game. Do we know if t's going to be for 3ds or is there a new console on its way?. I don't think they will put all the eggs in the same bag aka Nintendo Switch. 

USUM will be on the 3ds, the next main series games is for Switch demi1

HYPE. 

Pokémon X & Y

Looks like a new Lycanroc form - to tie in with Rockruff evolving next week in the anime - on the cover of Corocoro - which should leak around the 8th-10th this month. Looks like some kind of crossover between Midday and Midnight with the green eyes symbolised by the green sun in Rockruff's evolving seen as twilight hits. 

Also a "shocking announcement" is coming tonight. 7pm EST / Midnight UK / 8am JST on Pokenchi, with Shigeru Ohmori being there I'll keep everyone updated but this could be Lycanroc's full announcement. Even if we don't get much, this means ONE thing; Reveal Season has STARTED cry6