RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Ok well dead2 I was gonna do all my EV training etc for my team today but things... changed unexpectedly dead2 I've been busy now the last few hours so that's a job for tomorrow.

I have all my team bred and I have the money for the EV items, so just need to EV them up, and do moves after. antm1 

5 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Ok well dead2 I was gonna do all my EV training etc for my team today but things... changed unexpectedly dead2 I've been busy now the last few hours so that's a job for tomorrow.

I have all my team bred and I have the money for the EV items, so just need to EV them up, and do moves after. antm1 

i am ready to hear how the competition goes! I still need to trade over some pokemon from shield to sword before we start our iconic nuzlocke moo1 

Gonna get some breakfast (yes at 4pm, didnt sleep till 6am dead2 ) and then do my EV training. we hype!!

Also this generation is already the best for competitive, in terms of easy access and just general balance. Removing all the OP uglies from the dex was a great idea clap3 BYE GARCHOMP ny9

9 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Got 5 of my competitive team ready now 💪

Mimikyu and Dragapult are amazing! I usually use them alongside either Toxapex or Ferrothorn

noooo dead2 

Ferrothorn is a STRUGGLE for me to beat with my team for Galar Beginnings. Gyarados will be a problem too because I don't have an electric move at all dead2 My team is all ready but I know I'm gonna flop this weekend - although that's on me deciding to only use new Pokemon for this competition.  

Why is Pokemon Camp the best feature we've ever had? dead2 The amount of memes and videos from it on Twitter is hilarious; the Gardevoir/Hatterene one, the coalossal one, the quagsire one dead2 There's a lot more too sksk

Also Snorlax tomorrow everyone!!

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Why is Pokemon Camp the best feature we've ever had? dead2 The amount of memes and videos from it on Twitter is hilarious; the Gardevoir/Hatterene one, the coalossal one, the quagsire one dead2 There's a lot more too sksk

Also Snorlax tomorrow everyone!!

My Inteleon and Alcremie love to race each other, and it always takes Alcremie like 30 years while Inteleon takes 0.5 seconds fall8