RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Just now, Hylia said:

Battling a Gigantamax Alcremie now. Today really is the day of Pokégays receiving juicy1 

oh yes forgot to mention the new Wild Area event

Both games: Alcremie

Sword: Coalossal, Flapple

Shield: Lapras, Appletun

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

oh yes forgot to mention the new Wild Area event

Both games: Alcremie

Sword: Coalossal, Flapple

Shield: Lapras, Appletun

Gonna go look for Lapras after this, then I’ll have all 3 of them jj2 

Just now, Hylia said:

Gonna go look for Lapras after this, then I’ll have all 3 of them jj2 

I was gonna do some PKHEXing today now that I have the new Switch but the game won't trade now until I update it and I have to wait for some updates dead2 SHOOK. 

Also a new competition was announced this morning; Galar Pokemon (and forms) only. Very interesting. 

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I was gonna do some PKHEXing today now that I have the new Switch but the game won't trade now until I update it and I have to wait for some updates dead2 SHOOK. 

Also a new competition was announced this morning; Galar Pokemon (and forms) only. Very interesting. 

Maybe I’ll actually stand a chance since I’ve only been using Galarian forms/Pokémon gag1 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Maybe I’ll actually stand a chance since I’ve only been using Galarian forms/Pokémon gag1 

I wonder if a) we can use Slowpoke and b) can it use eviolite even tho Slowbro/king aren't coded in? Would probably still suck but...

8 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

When it showed “2006” and people thought their Sinnoh remake fantasies were real for a brief second ny4 

dead2 I definitely think Sinnoh remakes ARE happening but like 2021 maybe? and then they could do an expansion pack for that also in 2022 cry6 A Platinum expansion. cry6 This being amazing is fab enough but then the potential for future games too cry6 

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

dead2 I definitely think Sinnoh remakes ARE happening but like 2021 maybe? and then they could do an expansion pack for that also in 2022 cry6 A Platinum expansion. cry6 This being amazing is fab enough but then the potential for future games too cry6 

Imagine us FINALLY getting the Hall of Origin through DLC after all these years juicy1 

Omg im so excited after the direct shock1

Pokemon is best game to have dlcs and its long overdue! 

Now we can truly enjoy the same game for longer timecry1

I love every single thing updates are going to bring, i love how they noticed what things clicked the most with players and that afterall we are getting more old mons as well as more new ones oprah10 + bigger better wild areas. 

Lycanrock my baby is not lost! cry1

Out of excitemnet i preordered sword dlc right away and now im counting days cry1

I kinda think they might do more dlcs to SwSh as it probably doesnt take as much work add things to existing game vs making new one from scratch. So maybe gen 9 is bit further away than we think. 

My guess is that DP remakes are coming next in 2021 and they will match up with SwSh as same gen and will feature rest of missing old mons and untill then we are gonna get maybe one more dlc + free updates to SwSh cry3

I was waiting for Mystery Dungeon for switch for so long. Im glad its coming so soon but im not keen on that drawn fairytale style tbh, im gonna get it definitely but still would prefere it to be more like the one released on 3ds with more pokemon being in game, but this next few months already gonna be time draining gaming wise not only switch with MD and Animal Crossing then SwSh DLC but later also games like Vampire Masquerade and Cyberpunk dead4 where i can buy dlc to expand my 24 hour day cycle cos its not fucking enough dead4

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg im so excited after the direct shock1

Pokemon is best game to have dlcs and its long overdue! 

Now we can truly enjoy the same game for longer timecry1

I love every single thing updates are going to bring, i love how they noticed what things clicked the most with players and that afterall we are getting more old mons as well as more new ones oprah10 + bigger better wild areas. 

Lycanrock my baby is not lost! cry1

Out of excitemnet i preordered sword dlc right away and now im counting days cry1

I kinda think they might do more dlcs to SwSh as it probably doesnt take as much work add things to existing game vs making new one from scratch. So maybe gen 9 is bit further away than we think. 

My guess is that DP remakes are coming next in 2021 and they will match up with SwSh as same gen and will feature rest of missing old mons and untill then we are gonna get maybe one more dlc + free updates to SwSh cry3

I was waiting for Mystery Dungeon for switch for so long. Im glad its coming so soon but im not keen on that drawn fairytale style tbh, im gonna get it definitely but still would prefere it to be more like the one released on 3ds with more pokemon being in game, but this next few months already gonna be time draining gaming wise not only switch with MD and Animal Crossing then SwSh DLC but later also games like Vampire Masquerade and Cyberpunk dead4 where i can buy dlc to expand my 24 hour day cycle cos its not fucking enough dead4

I wouldn't say "they noticed" when it came to returning mons. I think this was ALWAYS the plan but they just couldn't say it. I'd say if they noticed anything it was things like bike customization and apricorns coming back. they also definitely noticed the host mechanics glitch and have partially fixed it. I do hope they add a longer battle timer again as a new battle format coz 20 mins is very short for FFAing with. 

I do think DP remakes will come in 2021 alongside a free update for SWSH. DP remakes would add about 100 Pokemon to the available list; so this would take us to 700/900. Then, they could do a Platinume expansion pack in 2022 to add the remaining 200 (and release updates for SWSH too to be compatible). This does seem to be a 4 year generation. Lets Go Johto in Gen 9. 

I rly like the MD artstyle. It's like a story book, and considering PMD is all about story, it works so well. I completed the demo and I like how all the new mechanics are there. Gonna be interesting. Have it pre-ordered and bought both the Sword and Shield expansion packs

38 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I wouldn't say "they noticed" when it came to returning mons. I think this was ALWAYS the plan but they just couldn't say it. I'd say if they noticed anything it was things like bike customization and apricorns coming back. they also definitely noticed the host mechanics glitch and have partially fixed it. I do hope they add a longer battle timer again as a new battle format coz 20 mins is very short for FFAing with. 

I do think DP remakes will come in 2021 alongside a free update for SWSH. DP remakes would add about 100 Pokemon to the available list; so this would take us to 700/900. Then, they could do a Platinume expansion pack in 2022 to add the remaining 200 (and release updates for SWSH too to be compatible). This does seem to be a 4 year generation. Lets Go Johto in Gen 9. 

I rly like the MD artstyle. It's like a story book, and considering PMD is all about story, it works so well. I completed the demo and I like how all the new mechanics are there. Gonna be interesting. Have it pre-ordered and bought both the Sword and Shield expansion packs

I wasn't saying they noticed people wanting more pokemon as it was obvious, i was also saying since the release of games that as impossible it seems for GF to go dlc path, new games and switch itself are made for it to happen cry1

i meant wild area which is awesome idea and im happy to see that new islands are going to be fully wild area like, not just in parts of it, hopefully its a sign of future games bringing this concept to full potential (assuming gamefreak is going to figure out how to do "multiplayer" kinda game jj4

I doubt we are getting more Lets Go games tho, not like we can trust them saying they wont do any more games in that line as they literally said they wont add more pokemon in dlcs jj4 but i do believe that they really used LGO as test drive for switch and nothing more um1

26 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I wasn't saying they noticed people wanting more pokemon as it was obvious, i was also saying since the release of games that as impossible it seems for GF to go dlc path, new games and switch itself are made for it to happen cry1

i meant wild area which is awesome idea and im happy to see that new islands are going to be fully wild area like, not just in parts of it, hopefully its a sign of future games bringing this concept to full potential (assuming gamefreak is going to figure out how to do "multiplayer" kinda game jj4

I doubt we are getting more Lets Go games tho, not like we can trust them saying they wont do any more games in that line as they literally said they wont add more pokemon in dlcs jj4 but i do believe that they really used LGO as test drive for switch and nothing more um1

A Kanto remake was always gonna come before Sinnoh because FRLG was released before DP. After DP, the next one is HGSS so there’s definitely gonna be a Johto remake after a Sinnoh one. It just makes sense to be a Let’s Go game especially with all the Johto references already sprinkled throughout  LGPE. 

yes it does seem like they’re testing wild area like areas for the entire game. Don’t think that’ll be the case for diamond and pearl (who knows) but expecting gen 9 to be full 3D - not open world, still a combination of routes and wild area but with 3D camera controls etc

The Galar Newcomers competition is open for registration. From the 16th to the 23rd!! Go to the Versus Stadium, then online competitions and register for it! The competition is double battles, with only Pokemon that are new in Gen 8 (ie Gen 8 mons and Galar forms) are allowed. The competition is the 24th to the 26th. 

Also note they are streaming a VGC Regional this weekend too!!

Pokemon HOME has been announced in full with lengthy details!

pokemon_home_transfer_infographic-2x.png

• General Info
    • Pokemon HOME can be accessed on both the Nintendo Switch and via a Mobile App
    • Pokemon HOME has a free plan and a premium plan
    • Premium plan has monthly, 3 monthly and yearly options. Yearly is $15.99, monthly is $2.99
    • Pokemon Bank will be free for 1 month upon the release of Pokemon HOME.
    • Available February 2020
    • Pokemon GO compatibility is planned for the future
  • Nintendo Switch version
    • Transfer with Sword and Shield
    • Transfer with Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee
    • Transfer with Pokemon Bank
    • Access the National Pokedex
    • Access the Judge function
    • Convert Pokemon HOME points into BP, to send to SWSH
  • Mobile version
    • Transfer with Pokemon Bank
    • Access the Wonder Box - for Surprise Trades
    • Use the Global Trade System
    • Create or join Room Trades
    • Add Friends and trade using Friend Trade
    • Access the National Pokedex
    • Access additional information like Pokedex entries, move and ability descriptions and learnsets
    • Receive mystery gifts (for both HOME and SWSH)
    • Access the Judge function
    • Access Your Room
    • Check Battle Data for Online Competitions
    • Receive news about new distributions and online competitions
  • Basic vs Premium
    • Basic Plan:
      • Cannot use Pokemon Bank
      • Cannot use the Judge Function
      • 30 Pokemon Storage only
      • Wonder Box allows for 3 Pokemon at a time
      • GTS allows for 1 Pokemon at a time
      • Cannot host Room Trades, but can participate
    • Premium Plan:
      • Can use Pokemon Bank, the Judge Function and can host and participate in Room Trades
      • 6000 Pokemon Storage
      • Wonder Box allows for 10 Pokemon at a time
      • GTS allows for 3 Pokemon at a time

More screenshots here:

https://home.pokemon.com/en-us/