RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Yes. Now let me throw my balls at you. ny1

well jel @ ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.gif' alt='ny5'>

What is a friend safari? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'> you catch friends instead of pokemon? fall4

At the end of the game a Friend Safari opens up where you can catch various pokemon not in the game/harder to get. There are lv30 and u get ones like Ivysaur, Charmeleon etc. There are different safari's to unlock and the more friends u have, the more u will unlock. They are different types and there are generally 2+ safari's per type (aka with different pokemon. e.g. I had a grass safari but it wasn't the one with the Oddish. CUNTS I wanted Vileplume um2 ). I think each one has 2 pokemon in it, but a 3rd or 4th one appears if the person is online mad1

Read about it in detail here.

I just use the GTS to collect all my Pokemans. It's how I got my shiny Milotic.

Speaking of which, I've never encountered a shiny in the wild. I call bullshit. lj1

I've never encountered one either (except Shiny Gyarados mad1 )

Ohwait, I'm pretty sure I encountered a Shiny Fearow in Platinum and I was like bitchbai ny12

I got a shiny braixen from the GTS, but I heard people were trading bad eggs or smth? katy1

I've never encountered one either (except Shiny Gyarados mad1 )

Ohwait, I'm pretty sure I encountered a Shiny Fearow in Platinum and I was like bitchbai ny12

I got a shiny braixen from the GTS, but I heard people were trading bad eggs or smth? katy1

Wtf is a bad egg? I usually breed my own from what they give me anyway.

Shiny Fearow. Lol. I'd be like bitchbai too.

I caught a shiny Electrike in Sapphire, but that's the only one I've ever seen in the wild.

Wtf is a bad egg? I usually breed my own from what they give me anyway.

Shiny Fearow. Lol. I'd be like bitchbai too.

I caught a shiny Electrike in Sapphire, but that's the only one I've ever seen in the wild.

I have no idea. They corrupt the game or smth? @ knows more. 

IKR fucking fearows like... pidgeotto at least um2

Poké Viruses infect your Pokemon and can spread through your team. It levels them up or helps train them faster in some manner. Forgot the details.

Download it! I think you still get Celebi for downloading. ny9

you do. when you put a pokemon from X or Y into it, u get it the next time u load them sass1

Celebi will be part of my team sass1

whats pokemiles and whats battle points xtina1

Pokémiles get you free stuff on Pokemon GL link. Just google it. It's a club to get free evolutionary stones and berries and stuff. Battle Points get you TM's unavailable anywhere else and rare items from the Battle Maison.

Oh, and Celebi is like the weakest of the Legendaries.

Pokémiles get you free stuff on Pokemon GL link. Just google it. It's a club to get free evolutionary stones and berries and stuff. Battle Points get you TM's unavailable anywhere else and rare items from the Battle Maison.

Oh, and Celebi is like the weakest of the Legendaries.

oh k mad1

I know mad1