RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Wait though, Team Rainbow Rocket’s poster shows Faba with them. Is he gonna be part of it?

yes seems like it. Would make sense. theres 7 colors of the rainbow. Giovanni is green, Maxie is red, Archie is blue, Cyrus is indigo, Ghetsis is violet, lysandre is orange and Faba is yellow

3OHx1Kq.gif

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

yes seems like it. Would make sense. theres 7 colors of the rainbow. Giovanni is green, Maxie is red, Archie is blue, Cyrus is indigo, Ghetsis is violet, lysandre is orange and Faba is yellow

3OHx1Kq.gif

Faba always seemed like the most suspicious member of Aether, so it makes sense that he’d join. I can’t wait to finally clock his lime green ass cry7

Just now, Hylia said:

Faba always seemed like the most suspicious member of Aether, so it makes sense that he’d join. I can’t wait to finally clock his lime green ass cry7

I guess that's how they got into Aether and kidnapped lusamine. he summoned them using the wormhole and Wicke came to u for help

It explains why Guzma is helpin u

3OHx1Kq.gif

IM SO PERCHED. News on the 10th im shook. Alolan Vileplume here we come

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

I guess that's how they got into Aether and kidnapped lusamine. he summoned them using the wormhole and Wicke came to u for help

It explains why Guzma is helpin u

3OHx1Kq.gif

IM SO PERCHED. News on the 10th im shook. Alolan Vileplume here we come

Alolan Vileplume better be real, I’ve been so hyped about that leak 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

ALSO can we discuss the battle agency. the SLAY. the movesets. when will stadium rip4 

I wanted the Battle Frontier for so long but with all we’re getting in USUM, I really didn’t mind that we weren’t getting it, but they actually delivered a facility and I’m LIVING

btw is there any info on like which game we should play based on SM? Like does it really matter if you played Moon and now you should play UM too or it doesnt really matter interesting1 tbh i would prefer to stay with Moon still, but if it would be any better for game expirience i guess i could switch to US interesting1

On 17.10.2017 at 10:40 PM, RihannaRTT said:

PS i know its probably gonna be like "wow mystical dark portal caused by necrozma = mewtwo is here" but imagine if u could visit Cerulean Cave for Mewtwo or Whirl Islands for Lugia (with the exits blocked off) through the portals. giveup1 that would be amazing

it seems like its not gonna happen mad12

11 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

it seems like its not gonna happen mad12

It's a lie to say they're not the dungeons. Lugia's is 100% the Whirl Islands basin from HGSS. Mewtwo's is def Cerulean Cave.

they're just not massive dungeons. But considering there's 37 legendaries. that should be expected... 

11 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

btw is there any info on like which game we should play based on SM? Like does it really matter if you played Moon and now you should play UM too or it doesnt really matter interesting1 tbh i would prefer to stay with Moon still, but if it would be any better for game expirience i guess i could switch to US interesting1

it never really matters. there's version exclusive pokemon and that but im sure you can get the others through the GTS anyway. i'm buying both as i always do. but switching it around this time so UM will be my complete version and US will be my replay version

55 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

it never really matters. there's version exclusive pokemon and that but im sure you can get the others through the GTS anyway. i'm buying both as i always do. but switching it around this time so UM will be my complete version and US will be my replay version

i do the same i bought both SM and Moon was my main game, and now again im buying both but im more into moon even cos of day time switch as only time i really can play is evening/night, so i dont want to spend most of game during the night dead4

im not worried about version exclusives cos pokebank is going to help me with that jj2 more as it matter for the "story" interesting1

The leaks are here, and they're slightly disappointing in terms of new Pokemon content.

However, I'm only going to talk about the Pokemon.

UB:Adhesive is Poipole, and evolved into Nagandel, a Poison/Dragon type

obR1Rdb.png

Burst = Blacephelon

Assemble = Stakataka

There's a new ultra beats, that's a mythical pokemon called Zeraora and is pure Electric Type.

DOG-RMNXcAA87pf.jpg

Necrozma get's a new form, and is one of the strongest pokemon created, called Ultra Necrozma.

DOGsRklUMAAIQUN.png

It's Psychic/Dragon.

There are NO NEW ALOLAN FORMS jj4jj4jj4