On 8/2/2011 at 1:46 AM, RihannaRTT said:

kid_left.pngIARpkWd.pngkid_right.png

Available On: Nintendo Switch
 Release Date: November 16, 2018

NA Website: https://pokemonletsgo.pokemon.com/en-us/
JP Website: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pika_vee/switch/

Confirmed Information

• General Information
    • Directly inspired by - and essentially a re-imagining of - Pokémon Yellow.
    • Marketed as a "core RPG title for everyone" and an "ideal first step" for beginners.
    • Available on November 16th, 2018 for Nintendo Switch.
  • Core Mechanics
    • Wild Pokémon encounters now act like Pokémon GO! Battling with wild Pokémon is no longer available.
    • To catch Pokémon, you must use the Joy-Con motion controls when in docked or tabletop Mode. In handheld mode, you aim with the gyroscope and press the A button to throw the ball. 
    • Specific types of berries are now available to help you catch wild Pokémon.
    • Trainer battles remain in the same format as prior core-series games.
    • There are differences in how you level up, raise and train Pokémon
    • Experience can also still be earned by catching Pokémon and battling trainers. 
    • The usual stat system - HP, Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense and Speed - returns. 
    • You will now carry the Pokémon Box with you; allowing you to swap out your party on the go.
  • New and Existing Features
    • A 2-Player mode is available locally by shaking the second Joy-Con. This allows for a second player to support the main player. 
    • Following Pokémon returns. You will automatically ride on the backs of larger-sized Pokémon. Switching between following Pokémon is actioned with the press of a button.
    • There are no HMs but the Alolan "Poké Ride" mechanic has yet to be confirmed.
    • You can now change the name of a Pokémon via the Pokémon menu (likely replacing the need for the Name Rater).
    • Your starting Pokemon will wag their tail when you are near an item (likely replacing the need for a Dowsing Machine or Itemfinder). 
    • Gamespot states that breeding will not return, and therefore eggs will not be present. 
    • Z-Moves and Mega Evolutions are, as of yet, unconfirmed.
    • There is no confirmation on whether character customization will return.
  • Pokémon Roster
    • Contains the original 151 Pokémon from Pokémon Yellow.
    • Existing Alola Forms of the original 151 Pokémon are included.
    • Cross-gen evolutions such as Umbreon or Munchlax have not been added.
    • One new Pokémon that has never been seen before is included.
    • Version exclusive Pokémon will differ between the two games.
    • You start the game with either Pikachu or Eevee dependant on the version you play. This Pokémon cannot evolve, but can dress up in various outfits. However, Pikachu and Eevee found in the wild can evolve.
    • Various Pokémon can now learn new moves; for example, Pikachu is now able to learn Double Kick. 
  • The Kanto Region
    • The map of the Kanto region is "very close" to what it was in Pokémon Yellow.
    • The Johto region is not included.
    • The new rival character is named Trace.
    • Gyms return as they did in the previous Kanto games. Some have specific entry conditions. 
    • Pokémon can now be seen and interacted with in the overworld instead of via random encounter. Not all Pokémon will appear immediately.
    • Pokémon in the overworld will may have a red or blue aura to showcase a bigger or smaller size to that individual Pokémon
    • Encounter listings have been altered from prior Kanto games. 
    • Trainer listings have also been altered from prior Kanto games. 
    • The Safari Zone has been replaced for a new area called Go Park. 
  • Let's Go Online
    • A paid Nintendo Switch Online Service subscription will be required for online play. 
    • Battling and Trading are available - both locally and online - between "Let's Go" games.
    • The Battle Spot, GTS, Wonder Trade and Ranked Battle facilities have been removed.
    • There is currently "No Comment" on whether Pokémon Bank will be compatible with these games. 
  • Connectivity with Pokemon Go
    • Pokémon can be sent from Pokémon Go to the Go Park in Pokémon Let's Go; where you can re-catch them. However they will be unable to return. 
    • You can connect multiple accounts of Pokémon Go to one version of Pokémon Let's Go. 
    • Transferring a Pokémon from Pokémon Go to Pokémon Let's Go enables you to send gifts to Pokémon Go and allows you to meet a "Special Pokémon". Transferring a lot of Pokémon earns you the ability to play special mini-games and receive other benefits within both games.
    • Shiny Pokémon within Pokémon Go will still be shiny when transferred.
    • Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu with special hats to commemorate Pokémon Go are unable to be transferred.
    • The CP of a Pokémon in Pokémon Go indicates what level the Pokémon will be within the "Let's Go" games. There is no confirmation on how others stats of Pokémon transferred will be calculated. 
    • More surprises will be available to trainers who connect their Pokémon Go and Nintendo Switch accounts.
    • The Poké Ball Plus is an accessory that works as a fully-functional Joy-Con for these games. It allows you to take any Pokémon from these games with you, on-the-go. The accessory will light up, make noise and move around while it holds a Pokémon. Some "other things" will happen by doing this, but more details on that in the future. 
    • Mew is available as an exclusive Pokémon to players who purchase the Poké Ball Plus accessory. You cannot transfer Mew from Pokémon Go to the "Let's Go" games. 

On 8/2/2011 at 2:12 AM, RihannaRTT said:

Trailers

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshots

Reveal hidden contents

Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu & Let's Go, EeveePokémon Let's Go, Pikachu & Let's Go, EeveePokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eeveetrace1.jpgPokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go EeveePokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go EeveePokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eeveepc.jpgPokémon Let's Go Pikachu & Let's Go Eeveelevelup.jpgcandy3.jpgcandy4.jpg

UPDATED! 

new trailers and (some) of the new screenshots in the second post. 

I am wigged out. giveup1 I cannot wait for november!!!

--

Also on a side note, I did some investigative journalism. here's the wild Pokemon I'm aware of:

Spoiler

• Route 1
    • Pidgey
    • Rattata
  • Route 2 (South)
    • Pidgey
    • Rattata
    • Weedle
  • Viridian Forest
    • Caterpie
    • Weedle
    • Metapod
    • Kakuna
    • Butterfree
    • Oddish
    • Bellsprout
    • Pikachu
    • Pidgey
    • Bulbasaur
  • Route 2 (North)
    • Pidgey
    • Rattata
  • Mt Moon
    • Zubat
    • Geodude
    • Paras
    • Clefairy
  • Pokemon Tower
    • Haunter
  • Route 17
    • Psyduck
    • Raticate
    • Pidgey
    • Pidgeotto
    • Ponyta
  • Cinnabar Mansion (?)
    • Magmar

I feel like Oddish and Bellsprout are version exclusive; Oddish to LG Pikachu (since we never saw Bellsprout in the Treehouse stream), and Bellsprout to LG Eevee. also feeling like its possible the same applies to Butterfree and Beedrill (but final evolutions in the wild only; i.e. Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna will be wild in both games, Butterfree in Pikachu and Beedrill in Eevee). 

Pikachu winning the exclusives so far if this is the tea. tehe1 

1 hour ago, Driven said:

I see, my friend is getting both as well.

Yes i've got both (and the pokeball) on preorder already sass1 

Dunno which one I'll use as my "complete" one and which one for my "storyline" one. It really depends on version exclusives. 

Right now. It actually feels like Eevee might be my complete one and I'll use Pikachu to replay because I think Oddish is exclusive to Pikachu. (But it depends if they make Staryu version exclusive to Eevee like it was exclusive to Leaf Green).

It also seems the starting Pikachu (and probably Eevee) is getting a stat boost! a major one! 

Ok OP updated with some new important info (including version exclusives so far!)

Now, it's observation time

• starter.jpg - there are three Pokeballs here? But you start with Pikachu / Eevee dependant on game version. Perhaps the game takes reference from the Anime as to how Ash got his first Pokemon
  • There's a hiker standing outside the Pokemon Center in Route 3, who doesn't exist in Pokemon Yellow. Perhaps for a TM? Like Smack Down?
  • The cut trees from the original game remain intact when Route 10 is shown. As it's been confirmed that HMs don't return, it's possible that either the PokeRide was included or that you have to catch specific Pokemon to use the power of Cut and other former HMs. 
  • Arcanine is rideable
  • Misty's gym has a mural inside which shows a Dewgong - possibly a throwback to the sign on the Cerulean gym in the anime. Also there is a clam shell behind her which could be a reference to The Little Mermaid, and Misty's original title from Red and Blue. Her pose is also a throwback to the Gen 1 games. There are also spectators in both Brock and Misty's gym which reference the anime layouts, but also Pokemon Colosseum's pre-gym. 
  • Misty's Starmie is level 19 instead of 21 - probably to balance there being no wild battles. But Starmie now knows Scald. (Implying that Misty gives the Scald TM to the player). 
  • Brock's Onix is the same as Yellow; level 12 (two levels below RB's lv14). 
  • Pikachu and Eevee interact with the trainer in different ways in different situations
  • The Pokemon models are no longer washed out. These are colored like Pokemon Ga Ole. 
  • There is an Aerodactyl decoration / statue in the Pewter museum
  • There is a lady in Cerulean with an Oddish; which previously was a different Pokemon. 
  • There is only ONE Pokeball on the stands in Oak's lab in the Japanese trailer at 0:32. 
  • Officer Jenny and Squirtle seem to return but now appear in Cerulean City instead. Implying that all three starter events do return, in addition to the wild encounters in various locations - 59.jpg
  • Considering the Pokeball here, it's likely that you go to Oak's lab first and try all three Pokeballs to find out that they're empty; then Oak shows you how to catch a Pokemon - with this ball. Then upon returning to Oak's lab, Trace takes the new ball that's on the table, and you get the Pokemon Oak just caught. - 114.jpg

There are probably other things to do with new NPC's appearing and things and wild locations but I can't tell them for sure right now. 

The 2019 main series Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch, announced at E3 last year and dated following the reveal of Let's Go, Pikachu! & Let's Go, Eevee! has had its release date refined. Back in May when it was detailed, it was stated that these games would be released in the second half of 2019. However, with Nintendo's financial release today, the release date has been reifned further to be listed as "Late 2019".

41 minutes ago, Dumbo said:

The 2019 main series Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch, announced at E3 last year and dated following the reveal of Let's Go, Pikachu! & Let's Go, Eevee! has had its release date refined. Back in May when it was detailed, it was stated that these games would be released in the second half of 2019. However, with Nintendo's financial release today, the release date has been reifned further to be listed as "Late 2019".

this was obvious to anyone with even 1% of a brain, lol. the clarification really wasn't needed. 

November 15th or November 22nd, 2019. 

On 7/31/2018 at 4:56 PM, RihannaRTT said:

this was obvious to anyone with even 1% of a brain, lol. the clarification really wasn't needed. 

November 15th or November 22nd, 2019. 

I guess Pokemon Let's Go graphics will be the type of graphics of the main Pokemon game for the Switch. The Gen 8 Of Pokemon. What do you think?.