RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

5 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

this bloody pokemon showed up on my radar but I was late for work and couldnt walk by that particular Pokestop and I havent seen it since rip1

I heard they're all Dittos though

Yes. right now they're ditto because ditto transformed into it. The one that will be sent from LG as a gift to Go (and then be able to be sent back) will be the real thing. 

10 hours ago, Hylia said:

What a cute little queen. Will Meltan be considered generation 7 instead of generation 8?

it's a new pokemon introduced in a gen 7 main series game so yes moo1 Just like poipole

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ps. meltan sucks lol1 its i think worst design they ever created dead2

Rly sis ? 

Youre coming for Meltan when we have Pokémon like garbodor and trubbishari9 

9 hours ago, Vice said:

Rly sis ? 

Youre coming for Meltan when we have Pokémon like garbodor and trubbishari9 

i know but still it demanded more idea and creation behind them dead4

meltan is literally nut on ditto dead4

tho i lowkey hope for it to have another form or evolution or something tina1

Meltan is better than ditto and likely has a lot of lore behind it as opposed to Geodude being a rock with arms, Golurk being a transformer-turned-Pokemon and Simisear being a monkey crossed with the poop emoji. It's nowhere near the top 50 worst Pokemon, let alone the worst. 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Meltan is better than ditto and likely has a lot of lore behind it as opposed to Geodude being a rock with arms, Golurk being a transformer-turned-Pokemon and Simisear being a monkey crossed with the poop emoji. It's nowhere near the top 50 worst Pokemon, let alone the worst. 

for me it is, completely uncreativextina11

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This thread made me feel like playing pokemon again giveup1 guys which version should I play? @Unapologetic Bitch @RihannaRTT @Kyoteki @light741

What console do you have? If playing on a 3DS then probably X and Y (or if you fancy a challenge, then Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon). If you're emulating something then either Heart Gold and Soul Silver or Black 2 and White 2. 

Alternatively, if you have a Switch wait for Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee for a first gen reimagining with Go catching mechanics, but trainer battles still in the traditional settings

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I have PS4 jj3 So I can only play on my PC. Heart Gold or Soul Silver then?

yes then. but be careful with HGSS emulation coz sometimes it's freezes. I would say go for Black 2 / White 2; it's actually got a nice selection of Pokemon overall. HGSS is still the epitome of a Pokemon game but the emulation issues can be problematic and as well, the Pokemon selection is actually rather limited when you think of trade evolutions, post-game Pokemon etc and the level curve. If you're wanting a nostalgic experience, I'd still go with HGSS. But if you're wanting something without much issue then BW2. Alternatively if you don't mind the really old battle mechanics and look, then Pokemon Crystal is an alternative to HGSS. I think the graphics are kinda charming. You just gotta get around things being really outdated. 

If you want something REALLY challenging you can look for a hack like a Drayano hack, i.e Storm Silver / Volt White 2. Pokemon Community is good for finding them in their rom hacks section. You could also look for a fangame if you're wanting to try something a little new. Phoenix Rising was really good but it only goes so far as it's in demo. (I found a shiny Cutiefly!!!) Ocean Blue was a nice open world-ish version of FRLG with megas and z crystals but it was a lil buggy and the open world kinda felt a lil too open world - and rather smaller than the original - but I found a shiny Zubat as soon as I entered Mt Moon which was cool.  I'm kinda iffy with fan games that have original concepts (except Phoenix Rising) but if you can find one you like, it'll be worth it. 

Technically if your computer is really good you could emulate Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. There was also a XD hack called XG which I nuzlocked and failed coz that bitch Lovrina killed all my team except for 2. But yeah that was fun too. 

While I have a free moment, here's somethings I found that look nice

Blazing Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412655

Altered Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386229

The aforementioned Blaze Black and Volt White 2 - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290429

The Original Blaze Black/Volt White - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=247696 (if your issue for original BW is that it's 5th gen only, then this sorts it and more!)

Complex Crystal - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291295

and one to keep an eye on

Pokemon Conquest: Shogun's Path - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?s=e0a65281f1e2d44d9c4cba68f5365465&t=403244 - as a stan for both series, and this is based on Pokemon Conquest but bigger - if this gets developed properly this will be AMAZING. (altho rip Mewtwo). 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This thread made me feel like playing pokemon again giveup1 guys which version should I play? @Unapologetic Bitch @RihannaRTT @Kyoteki @light741

I would start with Gen 6 or 7. Better graphics and all. For the nostalgia i guess HeartGold would be great.

If you want, you can try to get into the competitive world and breed your fav Pokemon to create your fav teams. moo6

15 hours ago, Urbanov said:

14 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

yes then. but be careful with HGSS emulation coz sometimes it's freezes. I would say go for Black 2 / White 2; it's actually got a nice selection of Pokemon overall. HGSS is still the epitome of a Pokemon game but the emulation issues can be problematic and as well, the Pokemon selection is actually rather limited when you think of trade evolutions, post-game Pokemon etc and the level curve. If you're wanting a nostalgic experience, I'd still go with HGSS. But if you're wanting something without much issue then BW2. Alternatively if you don't mind the really old battle mechanics and look, then Pokemon Crystal is an alternative to HGSS. I think the graphics are kinda charming. You just gotta get around things being really outdated. 

If you want something REALLY challenging you can look for a hack like a Drayano hack, i.e Storm Silver / Volt White 2. Pokemon Community is good for finding them in their rom hacks section. You could also look for a fangame if you're wanting to try something a little new. Phoenix Rising was really good but it only goes so far as it's in demo. (I found a shiny Cutiefly!!!) Ocean Blue was a nice open world-ish version of FRLG with megas and z crystals but it was a lil buggy and the open world kinda felt a lil too open world - and rather smaller than the original - but I found a shiny Zubat as soon as I entered Mt Moon which was cool.  I'm kinda iffy with fan games that have original concepts (except Phoenix Rising) but if you can find one you like, it'll be worth it. 

Technically if your computer is really good you could emulate Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. There was also a XD hack called XG which I nuzlocked and failed coz that bitch Lovrina killed all my team except for 2. But yeah that was fun too. 

You could also emulate the 3Ds games using citrajj3 

On 10/8/2018 at 12:37 PM, Urbanov said:

On 10/8/2018 at 2:09 PM, Urbanov said:

I remember back in the day in collage before i bought 3DS i was using some emulator for my mobile (android but im pretty sure ios got it too) and it worked with regular roms so I could play Black, Diamond, Platinum, HG, FireRed and Emerald interesting1 i cant remember name now i think it was something starting wtih D (pun not intended jj1 ) it literally saved my life during boring lectures jj1 sometimes it was little slow with Black rom but it was years ago so phones were much worse then  oprah14

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I remember back in the day in collage before i bought 3DS i was using some emulator for my mobile (android but im pretty sure ios got it too) and it worked with regular roms so I could play Black, Diamond, Platinum, HG, FireRed and Emerald interesting1 i cant remember name now i think it was something starting wtih D (pun not intended jj1 ) it literally saved my life during boring lectures jj1 sometimes it was little slow with Black rom but it was years ago so phones were much worse then  oprah14

Desmume is still used. Matter of fact it's probably what they'd use for DS emulation. 

14 hours ago, Vice said:

You could also emulate the 3Ds games using citrajj3 

really depends on the PC and it's not to the most stable. It's working now but it's still... needing improvement.