Jump to content
RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl 2021 | Legends 2022

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

this bloody pokemon showed up on my radar but I was late for work and couldnt walk by that particular Pokestop and I havent seen it since rip1

I heard they're all Dittos though

Yes. right now they're ditto because ditto transformed into it. The one that will be sent from LG as a gift to Go (and then be able to be sent back) will be the real thing. 

 

10 hours ago, Hylia said:

What a cute little queen. Will Meltan be considered generation 7 instead of generation 8?

it's a new pokemon introduced in a gen 7 main series game so yes moo1 Just like poipole

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

 

ps. meltan sucks lol1 its i think worst design they ever created dead2

Rly sis ? 

Youre coming for Meltan when we have Pokémon like garbodor and trubbishari9 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vice said:

Rly sis ? 

Youre coming for Meltan when we have Pokémon like garbodor and trubbishari9 

 

i know but still it demanded more idea and creation behind them dead4

meltan is literally nut on ditto dead4

 

 

tho i lowkey hope for it to have another form or evolution or something tina1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meltan is better than ditto and likely has a lot of lore behind it as opposed to Geodude being a rock with arms, Golurk being a transformer-turned-Pokemon and Simisear being a monkey crossed with the poop emoji. It's nowhere near the top 50 worst Pokemon, let alone the worst. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 7:06 PM, RihannaRTT said:

Meltan is better than ditto and likely has a lot of lore behind it as opposed to Geodude being a rock with arms, Golurk being a transformer-turned-Pokemon and Simisear being a monkey crossed with the poop emoji. It's nowhere near the top 50 worst Pokemon, let alone the worst. 

 

for me it is, completely uncreativextina11

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This thread made me feel like playing pokemon again giveup1 guys which version should I play? @Unapologetic Bitch @RihannaRTT @Kyoteki @light741

What console do you have? If playing on a 3DS then probably X and Y (or if you fancy a challenge, then Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon). If you're emulating something then either Heart Gold and Soul Silver or Black 2 and White 2. 

 

Alternatively, if you have a Switch wait for Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee for a first gen reimagining with Go catching mechanics, but trainer battles still in the traditional settings

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

What console do you have? If playing on a 3DS then probably X and Y (or if you fancy a challenge, then Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon). If you're emulating something then either Heart Gold and Soul Silver or Black 2 and White 2. 

 

Alternatively, if you have a Switch wait for Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee for a first gen reimagining with Go catching mechanics, but trainer battles still in the traditional settings

I have PS4 jj3 So I can only play on my PC. Heart Gold or Soul Silver then?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I have PS4 jj3 So I can only play on my PC. Heart Gold or Soul Silver then?

yes then. but be careful with HGSS emulation coz sometimes it's freezes. I would say go for Black 2 / White 2; it's actually got a nice selection of Pokemon overall. HGSS is still the epitome of a Pokemon game but the emulation issues can be problematic and as well, the Pokemon selection is actually rather limited when you think of trade evolutions, post-game Pokemon etc and the level curve. If you're wanting a nostalgic experience, I'd still go with HGSS. But if you're wanting something without much issue then BW2. Alternatively if you don't mind the really old battle mechanics and look, then Pokemon Crystal is an alternative to HGSS. I think the graphics are kinda charming. You just gotta get around things being really outdated. 

 

If you want something REALLY challenging you can look for a hack like a Drayano hack, i.e Storm Silver / Volt White 2. Pokemon Community is good for finding them in their rom hacks section. You could also look for a fangame if you're wanting to try something a little new. Phoenix Rising was really good but it only goes so far as it's in demo. (I found a shiny Cutiefly!!!) Ocean Blue was a nice open world-ish version of FRLG with megas and z crystals but it was a lil buggy and the open world kinda felt a lil too open world - and rather smaller than the original - but I found a shiny Zubat as soon as I entered Mt Moon which was cool.  I'm kinda iffy with fan games that have original concepts (except Phoenix Rising) but if you can find one you like, it'll be worth it. 

 

Technically if your computer is really good you could emulate Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. There was also a XD hack called XG which I nuzlocked and failed coz that bitch Lovrina killed all my team except for 2. But yeah that was fun too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

While I have a free moment, here's somethings I found that look nice

 

Blazing Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412655

Altered Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386229

The aforementioned Blaze Black and Volt White 2 - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290429

The Original Blaze Black/Volt White - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=247696 (if your issue for original BW is that it's 5th gen only, then this sorts it and more!)

Complex Crystal - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291295

 

and one to keep an eye on

Pokemon Conquest: Shogun's Path - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?s=e0a65281f1e2d44d9c4cba68f5365465&t=403244 - as a stan for both series, and this is based on Pokemon Conquest but bigger - if this gets developed properly this will be AMAZING. (altho rip Mewtwo). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

This thread made me feel like playing pokemon again giveup1 guys which version should I play? @Unapologetic Bitch @RihannaRTT @Kyoteki @light741

I would start with Gen 6 or 7. Better graphics and all. For the nostalgia i guess HeartGold would be great.

If you want, you can try to get into the competitive world and breed your fav Pokemon to create your fav teams. moo6

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

yes then. but be careful with HGSS emulation coz sometimes it's freezes. I would say go for Black 2 / White 2; it's actually got a nice selection of Pokemon overall. HGSS is still the epitome of a Pokemon game but the emulation issues can be problematic and as well, the Pokemon selection is actually rather limited when you think of trade evolutions, post-game Pokemon etc and the level curve. If you're wanting a nostalgic experience, I'd still go with HGSS. But if you're wanting something without much issue then BW2. Alternatively if you don't mind the really old battle mechanics and look, then Pokemon Crystal is an alternative to HGSS. I think the graphics are kinda charming. You just gotta get around things being really outdated. 

 

If you want something REALLY challenging you can look for a hack like a Drayano hack, i.e Storm Silver / Volt White 2. Pokemon Community is good for finding them in their rom hacks section. You could also look for a fangame if you're wanting to try something a little new. Phoenix Rising was really good but it only goes so far as it's in demo. (I found a shiny Cutiefly!!!) Ocean Blue was a nice open world-ish version of FRLG with megas and z crystals but it was a lil buggy and the open world kinda felt a lil too open world - and rather smaller than the original - but I found a shiny Zubat as soon as I entered Mt Moon which was cool.  I'm kinda iffy with fan games that have original concepts (except Phoenix Rising) but if you can find one you like, it'll be worth it. 

 

Technically if your computer is really good you could emulate Colosseum or XD: Gale of Darkness. There was also a XD hack called XG which I nuzlocked and failed coz that bitch Lovrina killed all my team except for 2. But yeah that was fun too. 

 

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

While I have a free moment, here's somethings I found that look nice

 

Blazing Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=412655

Altered Emerald - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386229

The aforementioned Blaze Black and Volt White 2 - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290429

The Original Blaze Black/Volt White - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=247696 (if your issue for original BW is that it's 5th gen only, then this sorts it and more!)

Complex Crystal - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291295

 

and one to keep an eye on

Pokemon Conquest: Shogun's Path - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?s=e0a65281f1e2d44d9c4cba68f5365465&t=403244 - as a stan for both series, and this is based on Pokemon Conquest but bigger - if this gets developed properly this will be AMAZING. (altho rip Mewtwo). 

 

21 minutes ago, light741 said:

I would start with Gen 6 or 7. Better graphics and all. For the nostalgia i guess HeartGold would be great.

If you want, you can try to get into the competitive world and breed your fav Pokemon to create your fav teams. moo6

Thanks giveup1 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found this online. Can we add this to the list of reactions?  

omg they can fuck off i just bought it in june

There are many more Pokemon fans on flops of the pop than i thought. I still think they need to improve the stats of many older Pokemon and create a more challenging plot for the next game. Do we know


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×