RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

I swear that GameFreak like to troll us hard, watch it be fighting type fall3

I cant see that. Eeveelutions have always been a special type; not physical. That's why I can't see it being steel.

Poison or Dragon tbh. One is weak to Fairy, one is strong against it. 

Another battle pic, this time with an Eevee. After this battle, OP caught the Eevee, and played with it in Pokemon-Amie in order to boost its happiness in an attempt to evolve it into Sylveon. The leaker believes that the Happiness stat (that determines Return's power, etc.) is separate from Pokemon-Amie bonding, but he is not sure. It also is not confirmed whether Pokemon-Amie evolves Eevee into Sylveon or not. The leaker has also said that there are too many empty dex entries in his Pokedex currently to determine how many new Eeveelutions there are, so there may be more than one, but there's nothing to suggest there is or isn't. (after the leaks, it was confirmed that there are nine slots after eevee, which means eevee could possibly have two new evolutions maximum)

R9h5OsHh.jpg

Another battle pic, this time with an Eevee. After this battle, OP caught the Eevee, and played with it in Pokemon-Amie in order to boost its happiness in an attempt to evolve it into Sylveon. The leaker believes that the Happiness stat (that determines Return's power, etc.) is separate from Pokemon-Amie bonding, but he is not sure. It also is not confirmed whether Pokemon-Amie evolves Eevee into Sylveon or not. The leaker has also said that there are too many empty dex entries in his Pokedex currently to determine how many new Eeveelutions there are, so there may be more than one, but there's nothing to suggest there is or isn't. (after the leaks, it was confirmed that there are nine slots after eevee, which means eevee could possibly have two new evolutions maximum)

R9h5OsHh.jpg

OMFG cry0

This image shows Eevee's "status" after OP played with them. Three stats, Affection, Fullness, and Enjoyment, are present. The OP stuffed Eevee full of cake, and as such, it's very full. Apparently, in Pokemon-Amie, certain pokemon have different places they like being petted. The leaker's Eevee enjoyed being petted on its white chest fur area, but recoiled when OP tried petting its head. It's unknown whether this preference is specific to species, or each individual Pokemon, or both. Additionally, OP confirmed that if you try to feed your pokemon more cake when it's full, it gets sad. (lol)

fall4