Jump to content
RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl 2021 | Legends 2022

Recommended Posts

Pokemon HOME has been announced in full with lengthy details!

 

pokemon_home_transfer_infographic-2x.png

 

  • General Info
    • Pokemon HOME can be accessed on both the Nintendo Switch and via a Mobile App
    • Pokemon HOME has a free plan and a premium plan
    • Premium plan has monthly, 3 monthly and yearly options. Yearly is $15.99, monthly is $2.99
    • Pokemon Bank will be free for 1 month upon the release of Pokemon HOME.
    • Available February 2020
    • Pokemon GO compatibility is planned for the future
  • Nintendo Switch version
    • Transfer with Sword and Shield
    • Transfer with Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee
    • Transfer with Pokemon Bank
    • Access the National Pokedex
    • Access the Judge function
    • Convert Pokemon HOME points into BP, to send to SWSH
  • Mobile version
    • Transfer with Pokemon Bank
    • Access the Wonder Box - for Surprise Trades
    • Use the Global Trade System
    • Create or join Room Trades
    • Add Friends and trade using Friend Trade
    • Access the National Pokedex
    • Access additional information like Pokedex entries, move and ability descriptions and learnsets
    • Receive mystery gifts (for both HOME and SWSH)
    • Access the Judge function
    • Access Your Room
    • Check Battle Data for Online Competitions
    • Receive news about new distributions and online competitions
  • Basic vs Premium
    • Basic Plan:
      • Cannot use Pokemon Bank
      • Cannot use the Judge Function
      • 30 Pokemon Storage only
      • Wonder Box allows for 3 Pokemon at a time
      • GTS allows for 1 Pokemon at a time
      • Cannot host Room Trades, but can participate
    • Premium Plan:
      • Can use Pokemon Bank, the Judge Function and can host and participate in Room Trades
      • 6000 Pokemon Storage
      • Wonder Box allows for 10 Pokemon at a time
      • GTS allows for 3 Pokemon at a time

 

More screenshots here:

https://home.pokemon.com/en-us/

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

new trailer cheer1 i recommend checking the website bcoz the trailer doesnt give info on anything. the website is very detailed. 

IOA releases in 2 weeks. i may update the OP with more details later

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

yup ny1 

 

how r u doing? did u enjoy the IOA?

Boss ass bitch, huh? sass1

I'm fine, thanks! Tbh I played it for like 5 hours and haven't really touched it since. I read Pt. 2 is supposed to be where it's at though, so I'm still hoping for that. What are your thoughts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Max said:

Boss ass bitch, huh? sass1

I'm fine, thanks! Tbh I played it for like 5 hours and haven't really touched it since. I read Pt. 2 is supposed to be where it's at though, so I'm still hoping for that. What are your thoughts?

I think most people were more excited for The Crown Tundra, yeah. But I was surprised at how much we got, the Isle of Armor seems to be about 1.5x the size of the wild area, and the story was actually a bit longer than I anticipated, and there were a few nice surprising features too. Really enjoyed it. Still need to finish off the Restricted Sparring and get 3.28m watts for the dojo but other than that, we're done. Definitely looking forward to TCT and seeing my babies Articuno, Zapdos and their ugly stepsister's Galar Forms in game cry0 

 

A lot of the Crown Tundra stuff was datamined - not anything serious but the list of returning Pokemon and stuff like that. have you seen it? 

 

PS

Spoiler

am I right in saying your twitter handle is Aurafen?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I think most people were more excited for The Crown Tundra, yeah. But I was surprised at how much we got, the Isle of Armor seems to be about 1.5x the size of the wild area, and the story was actually a bit longer than I anticipated, and there were a few nice surprising features too. Really enjoyed it. Still need to finish off the Restricted Sparring and get 3.28m watts for the dojo but other than that, we're done. Definitely looking forward to TCT and seeing my babies Articuno, Zapdos and their ugly stepsister's Galar Forms in game cry0 

 

A lot of the Crown Tundra stuff was datamined - not anything serious but the list of returning Pokemon and stuff like that. have you seen it? 

 

PS

  Reveal hidden contents

am I right in saying your twitter handle is Aurafen?

 

I do look forward to all the legendaries returning. It'll be nice to catch/battle them all again. antm1

 

Also: kii @ me still knowing all these emoticon codes.

 

Oh, and yes! I mainly created it because of a Twitch streamer I wanted to follow... now I use it here and there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Max said:

I do look forward to all the legendaries returning. It'll be nice to catch/battle them all again. antm1

 

Also: kii @ me still knowing all these emoticon codes.

 

Oh, and yes! I mainly created it because of a Twitch streamer I wanted to follow... now I use it here and there.

Tapu's with the new moves giveup1 Koko with Rising Voltage giveup1 Super hyped. The Galarian Birds typings are disappointing tbh; losing their elemental typing but keeping flying. rip dead2 sad. 

The 17th's direct had tons of Johto stuff in the background and Espeon and Umbreon with Eevee in front of Let's Go Eevee, so I'm 100% sure it means Let's Go Johto is currently being worked on. I definitely think a (traditional) Sinnoh remake will come too this gen. And I kinda think we might get SWSH2 like BW2 but it would make Gen 8 as 5 years long, so idk...

 

I thought so! It took me a while to follow back coz I was like "who is this" when u had a different pfp dead2 then I put the pieces together eventually

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Tapu's with the new moves giveup1 Koko with Rising Voltage giveup1 Super hyped. The Galarian Birds typings are disappointing tbh; losing their elemental typing but keeping flying. rip dead2 sad. 

The 17th's direct had tons of Johto stuff in the background and Espeon and Umbreon with Eevee in front of Let's Go Eevee, so I'm 100% sure it means Let's Go Johto is currently being worked on. I definitely think a (traditional) Sinnoh remake will come too this gen. And I kinda think we might get SWSH2 like BW2 but it would make Gen 8 as 5 years long, so idk...

 

I thought so! It took me a while to follow back coz I was like "who is this" when u had a different pfp dead2 then I put the pieces together eventually

Oh god, I so agree. The birds are weird to me too. mad5 Also I kinda find Moltres' new form the coolest looking and that rubber duck does not deserve that treatment!

So true! UGH, I was hoping for a Let's Go Johto announcement - and was quite disappointed by the Pokemon Unite (or something) reveal. But then again it was literally me being a clown and actually EXPECTING them to reveal another Switch game already. I'd actually love it if your ideas were to be real. A 5+ year long generation would be so cool, especially if it means development on the next one can be layed out a bit and they then have the time/whatever to experiment a little more and push the series forward two steps instead of just one. cry0  I also have zero interest in a SinNO remake, they can scrap that right now and put all their work on the Let's Go Marill/Togepi games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Max said:

Oh god, I so agree. The birds are weird to me too. mad5 Also I kinda find Moltres' new form the coolest looking and that rubber duck does not deserve that treatment!

So true! UGH, I was hoping for a Let's Go Johto announcement - and was quite disappointed by the Pokemon Unite (or something) reveal. But then again it was literally me being a clown and actually EXPECTING them to reveal another Switch game already. I'd actually love it if your ideas were to be real. A 5+ year long generation would be so cool, especially if it means development on the next one can be layed out a bit and they then have the time/whatever to experiment a little more and push the series forward two steps instead of just one. cry0  I also have zero interest in a SinNO remake, they can scrap that right now and put all their work on the Let's Go Marill/Togepi games.

yeah I was really hoping Ice/Psychic, Electric/Fighting (with Bolt Beak?? hello?) and Fire/Dark (well actually I thought Fire/Ghost coz phoenix rising from the ashes motif but...) - so it is rather upsetting they're all flying, but whatever, they're still cool. 

 

Yes I'm super excited for Let's Go Johto also giveup3 I love Johto sm but it's unplayable to me now. Gold/Silver is actually more playable than HGSS because of how slow Gen 4 is as a game, whereas Gen 2 kinda looks cute with the nostalgia factor. Also hoping they fix the level curve bullshit (there should not be lv17 wild Pokemon when the trainers are lv37...). And the thought of replaying that with new leader designs, new wild locations (one of the most exciting things of LGPE was seeing Oddish in R1, and wild Butterfree/Beedrill in Viridian Forest). Expecting it to be fantastic.  I'm so hyped for that.  (I knew a new game announcement wouldn't come tho, so wasn't really disappointed in Unite coz I never expected anything else - it has it's own presentation because Tencent wanted one for it so...)

I am excited for Sinnoh remakes tbh, for some different reasons. First of all, the same as Johto where Gen 4 is hella slow and unplayable. So I'm looking forward to actually enjoying it. But also because with the addition of Wild Areas, I think the pokedex will be expanded greatly and it'll be super exciting. Plus all the new changes that have happened since G4, I would like to see it happen. Definitely *more* hyped for Lets Go, but also hyped for Sinnoh. 

As for the sequel. I don't have much proof. But there was one quote where some NPC says "i wonder what Route 10 would look like if all the snow disappeared" and I'm just thinking like HELLO? SEQUEL? Funnily enough, in BW2, Route 10 was the route that got hit by the landslide and became inaccessible moo1 So I'm thinking that would be cool. Plus since Gen 5 has heavily inspired this gen, it would be nice to have a sequel at the end. 

 

2020 - DLC

2021 - Sinnoh Remake

2022 - Let's Go Johto

2023 - SWSH Sequel

That to me sounds like a reasonable pattern. the SWSH sequel might be a reach but I'm confident on both DP remakes and Let's Go Johto happening - not sure on the order of those two though. I'd expect Sinnoh first bcoz DP came before HGSS, but you never know moo1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

yeah I was really hoping Ice/Psychic, Electric/Fighting (with Bolt Beak?? hello?) and Fire/Dark (well actually I thought Fire/Ghost coz phoenix rising from the ashes motif but...) - so it is rather upsetting they're all flying, but whatever, they're still cool. 

 

Yes I'm super excited for Let's Go Johto also giveup3 I love Johto sm but it's unplayable to me now. Gold/Silver is actually more playable than HGSS because of how slow Gen 4 is as a game, whereas Gen 2 kinda looks cute with the nostalgia factor. Also hoping they fix the level curve bullshit (there should not be lv17 wild Pokemon when the trainers are lv37...). And the thought of replaying that with new leader designs, new wild locations (one of the most exciting things of LGPE was seeing Oddish in R1, and wild Butterfree/Beedrill in Viridian Forest). Expecting it to be fantastic.  I'm so hyped for that.  (I knew a new game announcement wouldn't come tho, so wasn't really disappointed in Unite coz I never expected anything else - it has it's own presentation because Tencent wanted one for it so...)

I am excited for Sinnoh remakes tbh, for some different reasons. First of all, the same as Johto where Gen 4 is hella slow and unplayable. So I'm looking forward to actually enjoying it. But also because with the addition of Wild Areas, I think the pokedex will be expanded greatly and it'll be super exciting. Plus all the new changes that have happened since G4, I would like to see it happen. Definitely *more* hyped for Lets Go, but also hyped for Sinnoh. 

As for the sequel. I don't have much proof. But there was one quote where some NPC says "i wonder what Route 10 would look like if all the snow disappeared" and I'm just thinking like HELLO? SEQUEL? Funnily enough, in BW2, Route 10 was the route that got hit by the landslide and became inaccessible moo1 So I'm thinking that would be cool. Plus since Gen 5 has heavily inspired this gen, it would be nice to have a sequel at the end. 

 

2020 - DLC

2021 - Sinnoh Remake

2022 - Let's Go Johto

2023 - SWSH Sequel

That to me sounds like a reasonable pattern. the SWSH sequel might be a reach but I'm confident on both DP remakes and Let's Go Johto happening - not sure on the order of those two though. I'd expect Sinnoh first bcoz DP came before HGSS, but you never know moo1 

I'd actually love that. Seeing how much of an improvement B2W2 were over the originals, I can only imagine the possibilites. antm1 I'd say, let's hire you as head in chief at GayFreak!

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Max said:

I'd actually love that. Seeing how much of an improvement B2W2 were over the originals, I can only imagine the possibilites. antm1 I'd say, let's hire you as head in chief at GayFreak!

a talentry yes legend1 

 

on another note, pokemon snap omg giveup3 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

a talentry yes legend1 

 

on another note, pokemon snap omg giveup3 

I'm one of the three people on the whole internet who never played the original sooo... Idk, I'm not feeling nostalgic about it or anything BUT it looks really good and has great animations!

 

I'll definitely check ha out but could see myself being bored after like ~10 hours. Taking pictures of Pokemon just doesn't seem that interesting to me. But we'll see. sass1

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Max said:

I'm one of the three people on the whole internet who never played the original sooo... Idk, I'm not feeling nostalgic about it or anything BUT it looks really good and has great animations!

 

I'll definitely check ha out but could see myself being bored after like ~10 hours. Taking pictures of Pokemon just doesn't seem that interesting to me. But we'll see. sass1

the original is sooo good, even tho it only has 63 pokemon. really excited now as its one of my fave games giveup3 the rotom finder was a hint i knew it

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just found this online. Can we add this to the list of reactions?  

omg they can fuck off i just bought it in june

There are many more Pokemon fans on flops of the pop than i thought. I still think they need to improve the stats of many older Pokemon and create a more challenging plot for the next game. Do we know


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×