RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

actually it was only gen 7 where they fully revealed them. gen 6 was messy coz people were arguing that Delphox and Greninja were fake lmfao1 But yes i hope so too!!!!! surprise me

Omg I remember the fumes from Delphox. fall8 I didn’t like the good sis until I did a play through of Y in the lead up to Sun and Moon where I decided to use Fennekin, and I’ve been a stan ever since giveup2 

Just now, Hylia said:

Omg I remember the fumes from Delphox. fall8 I didn’t like the good sis until I did a play through of Y in the lead up to Sun and Moon where I decided to use Fennekin, and I’ve been a stan ever since giveup2 

ive always stanned her. witch queen giveup1 

1 hour ago, Lilac said:

Oleana-2.png

D8zDTmEXsAAfGco.jpg:large

sonia.jpg

The girls in these games are bad BITCHESgiveup3 I’m probably gonna choose the female protagonist since they usually have more customization features. The sissy in me jumped OUTgiveup3

Nessa is already one of my fave gym leaders of all time (can you tell? fall8 ). Bea reminds me of Marlene and Greta too which we STAN

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

and we unlock Nessa's outfit for use at some point so maybe we'll get other people's full outfits also!!

Give the male character Nessa’s outfit too so we can stunt in that crop top too please

12 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Give the male character Nessa’s outfit too so we can stunt in that crop top too please

we wish. males aren't getting makeup again so this ain't happening rip4 

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Actually that reminds me of the Kommo-o outfit. I’m not the biggest Kommo-o fan but the outfit leveled up my gayness so I just had to wear it (minus the hat(

maxresdefault.jpg

i used this too kii1 

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Omg is it getting revealed today? The description rih1 

well this is an official tease and the fact that it moves around the homepage like Farfetch'd in Gold and Silver - and seems to have a leek made into a sword/spear... moo1 Sirfetch'd is coming. Seems to be a regional evolution so you need to make him win "many battles" to evolve. rih1 not loving the pure fighting type tho, i get it that heavy armor means no flight but ... still would have preferred fighting/flying f

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

saw this earlier and its one of my faves. the duck is a bit too angry looking for me but I LOVEEEEEEEEE the shield shape. giveup1 

inb4 they troll and its not farfetch'd related at all

I was so confused until I realized that they had flipped the image on the official site 💀 I can only see it as a Farfetch’d evolution now. I’m here for it either way though rih1