RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I'd probably switch Hoenn and Alola, but I agree as well. It took a long time for Unova to grow on me, but BW2 really made me love it a lot more. Kanto just really bores me, like absolutely nothing happens there. Johto has Ho-Oh and Lugia, Hoenn has Team Aqua and Team Magma and interesting legendaries that control the weather, Sinnoh has the Pokémon that created the universe, etc and Kanto has... bad guys that sell Slowpoke tails mad5 

I really loved the season changes in Unova! I don't know why they got rid of it, but it was a marvelous idea. I also ADORED the Dream World cry6 I built the best little house and I was waiting on the day they released a Snivy with Contrary but they never did trash1 I understand Kanto is nostalgic but once you look back at it, there's literally nothing there, it's so boring trash1 

6 hours ago, Hylia said:

I'd probably switch Hoenn and Alola, but I agree as well. It took a long time for Unova to grow on me, but BW2 really made me love it a lot more. Kanto just really bores me, like absolutely nothing happens there. Johto has Ho-Oh and Lugia, Hoenn has Team Aqua and Team Magma and interesting legendaries that control the weather, Sinnoh has the Pokémon that created the universe, etc and Kanto has... bad guys that sell Slowpoke tails mad5 

6 hours ago, Jake said:

Also Sinnoh > Hoenn > Alola > Kalos > Unova > Johto > Kanto

I hate Kanto because of the Genwunners rip4 

have some taste trash1 

Kanto is bare bones because they couldn't fit much more into the cartridge. They struggled to even fit Kanto into gold and silver till they hired someone else to do it; so that shows how badly put together the originals were because of GF's incompetence early on. But they created the franchise with it; and are the reason we have gyms, evil teams and Elite Fours today. None of the other games would exist without them. FRLG added the Sevii Islands and honestly i think it ruined it. Having to do that useless shit if you wanted to catch Moltres or catch Mewtwo. trash1 

I've been asking for a Kanto Remake since X and Y because i need nothing more than to see the beautiful locations like Cerulean City and Celadon City in 3D and the characters with new redesigns. However, I think they need to flesh out existing areas with new designs and paths (in the same way ORAS fleshed out Mauville), and then focus on adding new locations. To be honest, I'd probably rather a sequel that allows us to travel to Johto afterwards; altho considering HGSS is 3 years after FRLG, it might need to be set 10-20 years after FRLG; and Misty and Sabrina better still be there. Or else someone at GF has explaining to do rav1 

Since I've waited this long, I could wait another 2-3 years until Gen 8 on the Switch though. Better to serve DP remakes on 3ds right now with cheap graphics and give Kanto the good stuff rav2 

In terms of designs: Kanto > Johto > Kalos > Alola > Hoenn > Sinnoh > Unova

In terms of games: Kalos > Alola > Johto > Kanto > Unova > Hoenn > Sinnoh

sass3 

3.5 hours to go to the direct btw. sass3 My thoughts

For the Main Game:

Switch vs 3DS - The Switch still feels so new, and it doesn't feel like they will have had time to actually adjust to the technology yet. (And let's be real, even if a game was made for the Switch, it would just be an upgraded port of something they planned for the 3DS, and not be visually impressive like people are setting their expectations too high for). Also, it would make more sense business-wise to have a game on the 3DS because more people bought X and Y, than those who even bought a switch. They'd be better guaranteeing another 12 million seller than struggling for 4-5 million on the switch with their current memberbase. 

Diamond/Pearl - most likely. The Munchlax event. The rotom dex. Diamond Head Volcano + Pearl Harbor both being in the starting island of SM. RKS (Arceus) System. Cynthia's name meaning Moon and Cyrus's meaning Sun. The Piplup, Lucario and Luxray being promoted in the 2017 movie. And so on. 

Stars... honestly feels like it's just a myth, altho there is some basis with their "look upon the stars" merch. IDK if it'd be called stars tho. They'd probably prefer to do Sun and Moon 2 or something, to get the dual game sales. That's why we haven't had a single main series game since Pokemon Platinum. 

Kanto remakes / sequel - already said i would be overjoyed if this ever happened and its a dream come true to be able to play the iconic region and battle the iconic characters again (I can't play Gen1/Gen3 games anymore after playing Gen6/Gen7) in HQ graphics. But, if we're doing this, it'd be better to go all out. So while I would be overjoyed for it on 3ds this year; I'd probably wait 3 years to have it in HQ (under Gen8 so its not an upscaled 3ds game) on the Switch. 

So I'd say we're getting Pokemon Diamond & Pearl remakes on 3ds. We also might get a Switch game but i would say it would probably be something irrelevant like Pokken or some freeware title (I would LOVE a new Stadium, but i doubt it). And I could also see us getting GSC on virtual console. See y'all in 3 hours hennies. 

IqsTRTT.gif

I told these hoes that Stars + Switch was a myth

IqsTRTT.gif

Sun and Moon 2 was the other likely thing for me but it's NOT SM2; it's an alternative story, not a sequel. So it's basically Stars but with a real name and 2 games instead of 1. I'm HYPED AS FUCK BOIIIIIIIIIS. blogpost coming later when i recover. 

4 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I told these hoes that Stars + Switch was a myth

IqsTRTT.gif

Sun and Moon 2 was the other likely thing for me but it's NOT SM2; it's an alternative story, not a sequel. So it's basically Stars but with a real name and 2 games instead of 1. I'm HYPED AS FUCK BOIIIIIIIIIS. blogpost coming later when i recover. 

I am expecting a title change now lj1