RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

On 8/2/2011 at 4:20 AM, RihannaRTT said:

Flop of the Pops has a large variety of Pokemon stans. Upon the release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, there may be some FOTP events or tournaments in relation to Pokemon X & Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. If you would like to take part in these upcoming events, post your 3DS Friend Code in this thread. The OP will be updated with everyone's friend codes so remember to add everyone!

Friend Codes

@ - 0232-8747-2496

@MichaelS24895 - 1633-4195-3929

@Habits - 0791-4341-5149

@Glenn CoCo - 4699-5591-4245

@calethewhalee - 1590-5558-1637

@Popboi - 3136-7469-3538

@Brittnay - 0061-1179-3111

@S&Maniac - 3926-6473-2479

@Max - 1865-0836-4630

@Lana Del Rey - 2122-8011-0408

@ - 3411-1501-8007

@ - 4277-1418-4112

Hey sis can you add my fc?:)

its 2466-6157-3635

On 10/10/2017 at 8:20 PM, Kyoteki said:

All they need is new alola forms and this game will DRAG ORAS in extra content.

It would be better if we had more Pokémon tbh we only got 80 new Pokémon  wendy4 although I would totally live for a alolan type growlithe & arcanine gaycat1

1 minute ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

It would be better if we had more Pokémon tbh we only got 80 new Pokémon  wendy4 although I would totally live for a alolan type growlithe & arcanine gaycat1

Last time they did a lot if new pkmn we got the trash thats B/W wendy4 

theyre trying to not let it happen again. I cant blame them. 

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Last time they did a lot if new pkmn we got the trash thats B/W wendy4 

theyre trying to not let it happen again. I cant blame them. 

I liked black & white it was the “ era “ that introduced me to pokemon it also gave me my favorite Pokémon whimsicott 

tumblr_myck8gLtzO1rkdbifo2_400.gif

Idk sun and moon had amazing designs and it would have been nice to see more but at least it’s an improvement over x&y’s 69 pokemon 

9 hours ago, Kenny Mccormick said:

I liked black & white it was the “ era “ that introduced me to pokemon it also gave me my favorite Pokémon whimsicott 

tumblr_myck8gLtzO1rkdbifo2_400.gif

Idk sun and moon had amazing designs and it would have been nice to see more but at least it’s an improvement over x&y’s 69 pokemon 

Theres a good bit of cuties in BW, but it wasnt many 💀

BW was the only one I didnt finish. The pokemon didnt catch my attention and ifk.. wasn’t interesting 

15 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Theres a good bit of cuties in BW, but it wasnt many 💀

BW was the only one I didnt finish. The pokemon didnt catch my attention and ifk.. wasn’t interesting 

I loved black & white but I was too lazy to finish it too ( also x&y came out as i was about to finish it so i gave up & got the new game instead):P

Some new information has come out about Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon via an interview in the Famitsu magazine which has leaked on a Japanese blog. At present, the magazine is not out so details may require further translation. It confirms that the game is further detailed than people believe with there being further post-game story content than before, adding that it is far more in-depth than Pokémon Emerald & Platinum in terms of change and that the story is twice that of Pokémon Sun & Moon's. It also states that catching and training Pokémon will have elements to make it easier to obtain compared to Sun & Moon. It also confirms that you will encounter various Legendary Pokémon through the Ultra Wormholes when you travel through portals on Solgaleo & Lunala, including Legendary Pokémon, noting the possibility of Mewtwo.

Now can the naysayers kindly fuck off

u6BEfSR.gif

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Now can the naysayers kindly fuck off

u6BEfSR.gif

i mean they should have done, the moment the mantine surf trailer happened, so they probably won't. moo1 

PlatiNUMB lost again tho

u6BEfSR.gif

PS i know its probably gonna be like "wow mystical dark portal caused by necrozma = mewtwo is here" but imagine if u could visit Cerulean Cave for Mewtwo or Whirl Islands for Lugia (with the exits blocked off) through the portals. giveup1 that would be amazing

Pokémon Ultra Sun
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Turtonator
  • Passimian
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Tirtouga
  • Houndour
  • Rufflet
  • Cottonee
  • Cranidos
  • UB: Burst
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
Pokémon Ultra Moon
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Drampa
  • Oranguru
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Archen
  • Electrike
  • Vullaby
  • Petilil
  • Shieldon
  • UB: Assembly
  • Pheromosa
  • Celesteela

Nothing really changed.

4 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:
Pokémon Ultra Sun
  • Dusk Mane Necrozma
  • Turtonator
  • Passimian
  • Alolan Vulpix
  • Tirtouga
  • Houndour
  • Rufflet
  • Cottonee
  • Cranidos
  • UB: Burst
  • Buzzwole
  • Kartana
Pokémon Ultra Moon
  • Dawn Wings Necrozma
  • Drampa
  • Oranguru
  • Alolan Sandshrew
  • Archen
  • Electrike
  • Vullaby
  • Petilil
  • Shieldon
  • UB: Assembly
  • Pheromosa
  • Celesteela

Nothing really changed.

I wouldn't expect them to. Would be more weird if anything. It just added Houndoom + Manectric and the new UBs. 

In The Games Department
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Following the leak of the Famitsu Interview, The Pokémon Company International have confirmed that Mewtwo and other Legendary Pokémon will be available in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon through the Ultra Wormholes. At present we have no further details, screenshots or video but we'll provide full details as and when they come
Edit @ 14:46: When speaking to IGN, game producer, Shigeru Ohmori has also confirmed that Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will be the final main series Pokémon games on Nintendo 3DS, representing a culmination of their work on the device. Back in June, The Pokémon Company CEO, Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed that a main series Pokémon game was in development for the Nintendo Switch, due for release in 2018 or later.

Found this on Serebii.

So, this was expected. US and UM are the last mainline games for the 3DS and I expect the 3DS line to end next year. 7 years was pretty darn good tbh. Better find a Switch asap! 

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

Found this on Serebii.

So, this was expected. US and UM are the last mainline games for the 3DS and I expect the 3DS line to end next year. 7 years was pretty darn good tbh. Better find a Switch asap! 

Yes but the switch won't be till 2019 anyway. u have time moo1 

anyway i do obv believe that USUM were intended NOT to be the last games and DP remakes would happen in 2018 but because of the switch rumour hurting USUM's initial reveal, they had to rush release a statement saying they were working on switch (which as we had known 2 months prior, they weren't) so they cancelled DP before the backlash, coz they couldnt very well announce another 3ds game next year after saying theyre working on the switch. 

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yes but the switch won't be till 2019 anyway. u have time moo1 

anyway i do obv believe that USUM were intended NOT to be the last games and DP remakes would happen in 2018 but because of the switch rumour hurting USUM's initial reveal, they had to rush release a statement saying they were working on switch (which as we had known 2 months prior, they weren't) so they cancelled DP before the backlash, coz they couldnt very well announce another 3ds game next year after saying theyre working on the switch. 

Nnn I'm just saying, Odyssey will probably have Switches sold out for a long ass time dead2 Unless they up the production rate next year. Glad I got mine with BOTW legend1 

And what a shame rip1 D/P/Pt (I bought all 3 nnn) were the games that got me into the series and I would kill for a remake of them. I do think it's still coming, but at least 2 years after Pokemon Switch releases, so 2021 at the earliest. rip1