RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

So apparently there was a leak on 4chan that predicted the Galarian Farfetch’d and Ponyta weeks prior to their announcement, and they also mentioned the final typings of the starters. Here’s some of the tea they mentioned so read at your own risk if you don’t want to be spoiled:brit15

Spoiler

Pure Fire type: will have fighting type moves though

Water/Psychic

Grass/Rock

-They also mentioned that you would be able to obtain starters from Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh.

-Charizard, Lapras, and Pikachu will have Gigantamax forms.

- There is 97 new Pokémon, 7 of which are legendaries/mythicals

- Over 500 older Pokemon are returning to the Galar dex.

- There is NO new eveelution

- The older legendaries you can catch are:

Lugia+Ho-oh

Hoenn Weather Trio

Unova Trio

Alola Trio

- Pokémon getting Galar forms are:

Chatot: Ghost/Flying (gets an evolution also exclusive to shield)

Luxio line: Ground/Electric

Pawniard: Psychic/Fighting

Girafarig: Psychic/Dark

~and many more~

I'm here for this, I hope they’re right about the Galar forms!ari7

(Theres a 99.99% chance this is fake but a gay can dream!brit15)

4 minutes ago, Lilac said:

So apparently there was a leak on 4chan that predicted the Galarian Farfetch’d and Ponyta weeks prior to their announcement, and they also mentioned the final typings of the starters. Here’s some of the tea they mentioned so read at your own risk if you don’t want to be spoiled:brit15

Hide contents

Pure Fire type: will have fighting type moves though

Water/Psychic

Grass/Rock

-They also mentioned that you would be able to obtain starters from Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh.

-Charizard, Lapras, and Pikachu will have Gigantamax forms.

- There is 97 new Pokémon, 7 of which are legendaries/mythicals

- Over 500 older Pokemon are returning to the Galar dex.

- There is NO new eveelution

- The older legendaries you can catch are:

Lugia+Ho-oh

Hoenn Weather Trio

Unova Trio

Alola Trio

- Pokémon getting Galar forms are:

Chatot: Ghost/Flying (gets an evolution also exclusive to shield)

Luxio line: Ground/Electric

Pawniard: Psychic/Fighting

Girafarig: Psychic/Dark

~and many more~

I'm here for this, I hope they’re right about the Galar forms!ari7

Yeah I don't believe this yet. It was posted AFTER Sirfetch'd was released and we've known as Sirfetch'd for a long time. The original leak also said Grass/Rock and Fire

Chatot was posted in another fake leak so theyre just trying to piggyback. 

Ponyta is the only thing with any credibility and one instance does not make it credible. 

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yeah I don't believe this yet. It was posted AFTER Sirfetch'd was released and we've known as Sirfetch'd for a long time. The original leak also said Grass/Rock and Fire

Chatot was posted in another fake leak so theyre just trying to piggyback. 

Ponyta is the only thing with any credibility and one instance does not make it credible. 

Mess never mind thenbebe1

I really hope Chatot and Girafarig get a Galar form though they’re so underratedclap1

I think it *might* evolve into Psychic/Fairy (and if theres 2 Rapidash for some reason; then Psychic/Fairy and maybe Psychic/Flying). Unicorn and Pegasus. It's interesting that it's not fairy because it's not actually a unicorn. It's the Unique Horn pokemon instead. Unicorns have long horns so maybe it'll grow a rly long one upon evolution. 

Anyway some other news:

There isn't a 2 player co-op like Let's Go. shoulda been obvious as those catching mechanics aren't in but the download box says so at least.

the game is 10.3GB. Let's Go was just over 4GB. 

Gothita and Turtonator confirmed for the regional dex

eDIT: drampa and vullaby confirmed too. 

They're suggesting gothita, turtonator and rufflet are sword exculsives, drampa, solosis and vullaby for shield

shield just cannot stop WINNING legend1 

also some first town footage without Ohmori's voice overview

the bridge at the end looks like a location 10 mins away from me cry7 i feel so at home with this game. 

a map showing just what is part of the wild area and how big it is

swshfastestguide2.jpg

Gigantamax Pikachu ArtworkGigantamax Eevee ArtworkGigantamax Charizard ArtworkGigantamax Butterfree ArtworkGigantamax Meowth Artwork

4 of these were revealed this morning in Corocoro. Butterfree got a reveal in the trailer legend1 LEGEND legend1 her serving Great Moth from Yugioh, the power, the impact, the talent that has. The best Gigantamax form so far legend1 

Pikachu and Eevee require LGPE save data to access; and cannot evolve. (Possibly implying they also get their LGPE-exclusive moves)
Meowth is a early access gift, redeemable via mystery gift until January 15th. Strangely, it also cannot evolve. 

I would assume all 3 can be bred to give their eggs the same trait but we'll see. 

Finally a GF stream is happening in 20 mins. I won't be able to watch but there might be another reveal!