RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

I love all the Galar starters as well, but Scorbunny’s makes me nervousbrit15 I feel like it’ll evolve into something uglybrit15

Doesn't matter anyways since I’ll be choosing Sobblebey1 A shiny Sobble to be exact!bey1 A Pokémon that has anxiety and has a spy theme? We love a relatable KINGbey3

Grookey is cute, will probably use him in my second play through I hope he turns grass/rock or grass/fairy!

16 more days until I have a meltdownslaycat

Im actually more concerned about Grookey too tbh dead2 What if he goes the Chesnaught route dead2 

Also I started liking Emboar more when they revealed his design was based on Zhang Fei. I can totally see all the inspirations in there. Doesn't stop it being ugly but there was no way to make that pretty

Apparently things are leaking and whatever. So I wanna say this now. Please don't post any leaks without a spoiler tag. Preferably don't post them at all, but if you do, make sure it's inside a spoiler. Most of us wanna keep everything secret for ourselves. 

Any official trailers, I will post

18 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Apparently things are leaking and whatever. So I wanna say this now. Please don't post any leaks without a spoiler tag. Preferably don't post them at all, but if you do, make sure it's inside a spoiler. Most of us wanna keep everything secret for ourselves. 

Any official trailers, I will post

unless someone posts the trailer before u

Just now, Lilac said:

I was about to ask if y’all saw the leaks but the thread title says it all ashkdarhvt-brit15

All I’m going to say is... I’m happybebe1 very happy with what I seebebe1

I saw ONE Pokemon and clicked off twitter so fast, blocked it and removed it from my brain. But from what I saw I liked it. 

I'm really trying to avoid spoilers. I loved sun and Moon but think the spoilers and oversaturation ruined my fun a bit. Tryna not have that this time, so gonna log off everywhere and just wait (im)patiently cry6 Especially coz its a UK region so i wanna explore my home from my eyes only yes

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I saw ONE Pokemon and clicked off twitter so fast, blocked it and removed it from my brain. But from what I saw I liked it. 

I'm really trying to avoid spoilers. I loved sun and Moon but think the spoilers and oversaturation ruined my fun a bit. Tryna not have that this time, so gonna log off everywhere and just wait (im)patiently cry6 Especially coz its a UK region so i wanna explore my home from my eyes only yes

Same, I already saw too much but I’m going to avoid any plot spoilers and avoid Twitterbrit15

These last 2 weeks are going to be a nightmare-bebe1

Just now, Lilac said:

I feel so bad for the developers I always wonder how people get early copies...ari7

They get them because they're sent them. This usually comes from reviewers. Irresponsible reviewers who then spill screenshots or give the games to others and let them leak. Shame. 

7 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Leaking a whole two weeks early. Yikes. 

Yeah it used to be like 10 days or so. So I guess its only 3 days more but still dead2 I'm RUNNING

3 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

They get them because they're sent them. This usually comes from reviewers. Irresponsible reviewers who then spill screenshots or give the games to others and let them leak. Shame. 

Yeah it used to be like 10 days or so. So I guess its only 3 days more but still dead2 I'm RUNNING

I’m just happy that..

The Ben Affleck Rumors are all 100% True

Just now, Kyoteki said:

I’m just happy that..

Reveal hidden contents

Me: I'm not gonna read spoilers

Me: reads that instantly

BUT thankfully that's not really a spoiler considering we all guessed as much when they kept getting everything right moo1 Reading no more spoilers now dead2 

Just now, Hylia said:

I’ve not seen any leaks at all, and refuse to look at any. I won’t be getting on Twitter or anything like that to further avoid them

I've blocked Twitter and I've also blocked Youtube and it is KILLING me and its only been 4 hours dead2 I wanna go watch videos but if i open YT I'm gonna have poketubers spamming leak videos and I dont wanna risk that dead2 

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

I've blocked Twitter and I've also blocked Youtube and it is KILLING me and its only been 4 hours dead2 I wanna go watch videos but if i open YT I'm gonna have poketubers spamming leak videos and I dont wanna risk that dead2 

I didn’t think of that sia5 I can’t do a YouTube embargo so I’ll just have to find some way around it

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I didn’t think of that sia5 I can’t do a YouTube embargo so I’ll just have to find some way around it

I don't mean to intrude in your thread, but can't you just log out of your actual account or just clear the history so you don't get anything Pokemon related in your recommendations? sia2