RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I don't mean to intrude in your thread, but can't you just log out of your actual account or just clear the history so you don't get anything Pokemon related in your recommendations? sia2 

I think it's a problem of having to do both coz I'm subscribed to them but also my viewing history, and I know Google is listening so if I ever search Pokemon I'll have to clear it every time. dead2 Instead I'ma just try and use Netflix and find smth to watch dead2 

I have some... thoughts I’d like to share brit15

Please don’t read the spoiler if you don’t want to be spoiled regarding the starter evolutions and new Pokémon:

Spoiler

Sobble’s final evolution is literally so fxcking ugly I can’t- bebe1 I don’t think I want to choose him... Also the shinies are kinda bad I’m not gonna bother hunting for that.brit15

Looks like I’m probably team Grookey nowbrit15

I haven’t seen Scorbunny’s I hope it looks ok...

Also, I love the new Pokémon they’re all so weird and unique I’ll grow to love them! Apparently the purple one is electric/poison so it sounds promising!

Gen 8 will be my favorite I’m calling it nowbey3 I’m also getting my copy of Luigi’s Mansion the same day as Shield so I will be BOOKEDT AND BUSYslaycat

Correct me if I’m wrong but it appears that Spain might be getting an early release?ari7

If this turns out to be true then the game will most likely be data mined very soon and quickly. Make sure you guys completely avoid social media!

Spoiler

Basically... You’re either very excited for the game or very disappointed there’s no in betweenbrit15

Me personally I love allll the designs they’re definitely unique to say the leastbrit15 I just hope the storyline is good, and we get an actual good post gameaura1

For anyone who has seen the leaks jj2 

Spoiler

Is Eternatus a legendary Pokémon in the games or a mythical Pokémon that’s obtained via event? Just answer that and don’t say anything else jj2 

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

For anyone who has seen the leaks jj2 

Reveal hidden contents

Is Eternatus a legendary Pokémon in the games or a mythical Pokémon that’s obtained via event? Just answer that and don’t say anything else jj2 

jj2

Spoiler

All the leaks have been saying that it is a legendary Pokémon, not a mythicaljj2 I’m still skeptical though imojj2