RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Also I'm 100% sure that's the final trailer. Wow they really didn't reveal the starter evos huh, I won sass1 

Also I'm finally reading the website about the other changes. So Mints don't actually change your nature, just the internal workings. Like how Hyper Training didn't actually boost your IVs, it just simulated it. 

Also if a traded Pokemon has no nickname, you can nickname it at the PMC. Nice. (Altho I kinda wish they'd do away with the "you cant re-nickname traded Pokemon" thing entirely)

I don't keep up super closely with all the leaks and stuff, but why is everyone so mad at GameFreak this time?

It makes me worried to buy the game fall1  But people also might just be dramatic fall1 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

I don't keep up super closely with all the leaks and stuff, but why is everyone so mad at GameFreak this time?

It makes me worried to buy the game fall1  But people also might just be dramatic fall1 

they're always mad. ignore them.

dYWLazR.gif

10 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

they're always mad. ignore them.

dYWLazR.gif

ny6 

True!
I'm excited either way, I love the design of the water and grass starters bey7 

10 hours ago, Hylia said:

Not ashamed to admit I’ve already seen all the new Pokémon, and I fucking STAN them. I absolutely refuse to look at anything else though, the characters and story can all remain a surprise for me

fzBxEZZ.gif

is it just me that hates 

Spoiler

Inteleon? water starters stans lost this gen

fzBxEZZ.gif

1 hour ago, Dan said:

What RihannaRTT said, people always bitch about stuff before a new set of games come out. I’ve just learned to ignore them 

fzBxEZZ.gif

4 days im CRYING cry8 and i'll hopefully have it sooner. This is the gift I deserve cry8 

Meanwhile I'm nuzlocking USUM now and just reached Akala Island ( dead2 me thinking I'll finish this before S&S, a clown dead2 ). My team is Brionne, Buneary, Inkay, Alolan Persian, Butterfree and Spearow moo1 

2 hours ago, Hylia said:

What RihannaRTT said, people always bitch about stuff before a new set of games come out. I’ve just learned to ignore them 

fzBxEZZ.gif

Understandable ny5 

This response just seemed a bit more negative than usual. But who knows fall1