RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Understandable ny5 

This response just seemed a bit more negative than usual. But who knows fall1  

The response to gen V is still the worst I’ve seen. Particularly over the fact that in B/W, you could only catch Unova Pokémon until the post game, and the Pokemon from then were so polarizing on top of that. I’ll admit those games took a bit to grow on me, but I was never rabid like some of these people are orangu1 

13 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The response to gen V is still the worst I’ve seen. Particularly over the fact that in B/W, you could only catch Unova Pokémon until the post game, and the Pokemon from then were so polarizing on top of that. I’ll admit those games took a bit to grow on me, but I was never rabid like some of these people are orangu1 

Same although Gen 5 was the time I was distant from the series. Coming back to it, I did dislike that idea a lot but the gag is... nowadays I exclusively use new Pokemon on my first playthroughs lol2 Altho I'm certainly glad they returned to a mix of new and old. New Pokemon alone would not be as exciting for nuzlockes or themed runs in subsequent playthroughs and its nice to see some familiar faces pop up. They've done so well recently with that, and particularly the new Pokemon aren't just like "heres 150 filler mons" anymore, there's real personality behind each one nowadays, and I love that. 

I think half of my team is probably pseudo legendaries, so let’s see how this goes.

fzBxEZZ.gif

I still haven’t finished Luigis Mansion and I’m panicking, I want to finish it before Shield cums.

Also anyone who is bothered by the Dexit should just sit there and eat their food. Go play the older game where your Pokémon are if you care that much. GET WITH THE TIMES FATTY

fzBxEZZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Lilac said:

I think half of my team is probably pseudo legendaries, so let’s see how this goes.

fzBxEZZ.gif

I still haven’t finished Luigis Mansion and I’m panicking, I want to finish it before Shield cums.

Also anyone who is bothered by the Dexit should just sit there and eat their food. Go play the older game where your Pokémon are if you care that much. GET WITH THE TIMES FATTY

fzBxEZZ.gif

TEA ALERT!

fzBxEZZ.gif

Luigi’s Mansion 3 left me wigless. Are you stanning?

fzBxEZZ.gif

10 minutes ago, Hylia said:

TEA ALERT!

fzBxEZZ.gif

Luigi’s Mansion 3 left me wigless. Are you stanning?

fzBxEZZ.gif

Luigis Mansion is the mother I never had, truly a legendaric game Nintendo didn’t have to snap that hard but they did!

fzBxEZZ.gif

I’m not even halfway done though I just don’t have the time to playbrit15

If I can’t finish it by the time Shield delivers to my house, I’m leaving it on the shelves to rot. Pokémon controls my life and I love to see it!

fzBxEZZ.gif

Ugh I can’t wait to shiny hunt especially now that you can change natures with the mintscry6

I saw a thread on Reddit that basically listed everything that’s wrong with the game and I’m lowkey shook and a little nervous nowbrit1 Obviously still going to buy it but if what I’m reading is true...bebe1

Gamefreak henny you’ve got a big storm cumminburn1

56 minutes ago, Lilac said:

I saw a thread on Reddit that basically listed everything that’s wrong with the game and I’m lowkey shook and a little nervous nowbrit1 Obviously still going to buy it but if what I’m reading is true...bebe1

Gamefreak henny you’ve got a big storm cumminburn1

The game isn't even out yet so... probably just attention seekers complaining for the sake of complaining. Two thirds of the list would be random bs like complaining you couldn't sit down on benches in Sun and Moon as if ANYONE cared...

Also there can never really be anything wrong with a Pokemon game because... it's (ultimately) the same internal game mechanics with a new story and characters at the end of the day. moo1 

(Of course I mean unless they do something that actually changes the essence of a Pokemon game like serving real time battles, that would be way different... the battle system IS the game. But from what we've seen via trailers, they've improved the battle system and made it accessible to new competitive players now, so even better)

It just hit me that it's a new generation so there's also gonna be new battle mechanic changes, like move BP, move effects, TMs, stat boosts to old mons or new movesets and more cry6 omgggg cry6 It's gonna be SO exciting to discover some on the way (and then after I finish the first playthrough, I'll look up the rest). Very shook!!

It's so hard to see yall post and not look dead2 I'm managing but dead2 These last two days will be SO hard. 

3 hours ago, edwinfg said:

i saw some people talk about the sixth gym fight and i wanted to see that but i don't wanna spoil myself brit15

don't serve spoilers but talk about it why? difficulty? story reasons?