RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Don't we already know that it's found in Glimwood Tangle tho because of the stream

11pm tomorrow? Isn't that just a placeholder like it could come anytime until then

Yeah you’re probably right, I just checked the tracking and it says it departed the Amazon facility this morning. It’ll probably come around 11 AM so everything is finecheer1

Oh yeah I forgot about the streambrit15
Sobble and Impidimp are like the only Pokémon I know for sure I’m using I literally have no idea who tf to use- ugh I love the Pokémon in this genalex1

25 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

BITCH I WAS FUKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just delivered my mail at 6.15pm . LOOK WHAT I GOT

image0.jpg

Kinda annoyed that I went to preload Sword now but ah well whatever. Abouyt to go play!! See yall soon

goodluck legend!

40 minutes ago, edwinfg said:

YES all the shinies are a stun. what is the method btw?

Are you familiar with the catch combo in let’s go PE? It’s basically just like that, except you battle a Pokémon in a constant chain. That’s how you increase your odds, you basically knock out the same Pokémon repeatedly. If you knock it out 100 times in a row it gives you a 33% chance of finding a shiny. If you do it 500 times the odds are still 33% but you get 6 shiny re-rolls!

2 minutes ago, Lilac said:

Are you familiar with the catch combo in let’s go PE? It’s basically just like that, except you battle a Pokémon in a constant chain. That’s how you increase your odds, you basically knock out the same Pokémon repeatedly. If you knock it out 100 times in a row it gives you a 33% chance of finding a shiny. If you do it 500 times the odds are still 33% but you get 6 shiny re-rolls!

oh wow can't wait to shiny hunt some putas

image0.gif

Everything in this game is so great. All the new accessible mechanics. The online system is so sleek and wonderful. Getting the Eevee/Pikachu just requires talking to someone if you've played Lets Go not like a mystery gift kinda thing which is great. There's so many things where I feel at home with and see the British side of the games. Love everything. Just about to go explore the wild area now!

And in traditional UK style, just ordered an Indian takeaway sass1 

42 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

oh my one more hour to go dead4

hey guys if i have both lets go games, can i also get pika and eevee forms in sword and shield on the same console simultaneously? or if i will get it for shield i wont be able to received it as well in sword?

You can get both in one game. The Wild Area train station has NPCs for the two games. I don't know if you can receive it in both games, I would assume yes but idk

Almost 2.30am so I'm gonna sleep very soon. I'm now in Motostoke and I am WAAAAAY overlevelled because I spent so long (unintentionally) grinding in the early routes / wild area - however in future playthroughs I won't. I just registered for the Gym Challenge but havent reached a gym yet. The Wild Area is very addicting particularly searching for Max Raids. 

I came across a raid that had purple wisps instead of just the pure red color. I don't know what it meant but I got a new undiscovered Pokemon from it!! 

So far I've only had lag in one part of the game and that's by going online in the Wild Area. Because obviously it connects to many players. However... that might be my internet because my router is in a different room. When I do the Wild Area offline, I have no lag at all, which is nice

Finally a spoiler - gameplay related, not story related

Spoiler

TMs still exist but there's old style TMs again that are called TRs. Ie TMs that are one-use and you earn these by buying them with Watts or in Max Raids. I don't know the full details of what is and isn't a TM or TR and if they can be both TMs and TRs or not, but I know that Surf, Thunderbolt, Earthquake and more are TRs coz I've seen them. 

53 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Finally a spoiler - gameplay related, not story related

Hide contents

TMs still exist but there's old style TMs again that are called TRs. Ie TMs that are one-use and you earn these by buying them with Watts or in Max Raids. I don't know the full details of what is and isn't a TM or TR and if they can be both TMs and TRs or not, but I know that Surf, Thunderbolt, Earthquake and more are TRs coz I've seen them. 

at least you can get them several times

OT: I'm dying

EJX4syRU8AAh-Cb.jpg