RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

The ENTIRE final city and its events were a PERFECT ending. omg cry6 

This game was truly fantastic. So much personality throughout, so many amazing details and so much UK references like they really did their homework. And actually a big roster of new pokemon and forms; and a big blend between generations too. Everything about this was fantastic. And the Wild Area will keep things going for a long time because of the TR situation and Raid Events and hopefully yall will battle in the Online Comps too! 

I can now unblock Serebii, YT, Twitter etc and discover more yes!!

PS I'm glad I kept my faith in ms Scorbunny yes! 

Final Team:

Spoiler

Cramorant 65

Cinderace 66

Rapidash 64

Salazzle (Shiny) 65

Hatterene 63

Dragapult 64

When I first loaded the game in the starting house, I opened and closed the menu super fast and it caused the game to freeze for a good 30 secondsbrit15 

Other than that the game has been running smoothlybrit15

also has the rumor about the auto save deleting save files been proven true or false?aura1

2 minutes ago, Lilac said:

When I first loaded the game in the starting house, I opened and closed the menu super fast and it caused the game to freeze for a good 30 secondsbrit15 

Other than that the game has been running smoothlybrit15

also has the rumor about the auto save deleting save files been proven true or false?aura1

think that was Japan only

I've had no issues while running, apart from lag while online in the wild Area but that's to be expected with so many connections (and my router being 2 walls away)

I’m in love, the rumors are true! I’m doing the post champion storyline rn!

Have you guys caught any Gigantamax Pokémon yet? My only one has been Butterfree, but I’ve seen Corviknight a few times (the sis escaped my Poké Ball)

Anyway, here’s my team as of this moment

Falinks 60

Perrserker 62

Frosmoth 61

Obstagoon 61

Rapidash 60

Inteleon 65

42 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I’m in love, the rumors are true! I’m doing the post champion storyline rn!

Have you guys caught any Gigantamax Pokémon yet? My only one has been Butterfree, but I’ve seen Corviknight a few times (the sis escaped my Poké Ball)

Anyway, here’s my team as of this moment

Reveal hidden contents

Butterfree and 

Spoiler

Centiskorch

I had 2 Butterfree actually but the first one broke out sksksks cry8 

4 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Butterfree and 

Hide contents

Centiskorch

I had 2 Butterfree actually but the first one broke out sksksks cry8 

Spoiler

I just found a Gigantamax Centiskorch and it broke out fall8 I was pressed like a panini

5 hours ago, Hylia said:
  Hide contents

I just found a Gigantamax Centiskorch and it broke out fall8 I was pressed like a panini

sksksk me when the Butterfree broke out.

I'm still unsure whether Quick Balls work or not. I didn't use them last playthrough for fear of them not working but it seems no one on the internet has the answer. dead2 

post your FC miss @Hyliaalex1 

Side note, I went and researched the Pokemon generation breakdown in this game. Here are the results:

Spoiler

G1 - 52 / 151 (34%) - including Mew
G2 - 33 / 100 (33%)
G3 - 42 / 135  (31%)
G4 - 38 / 107 (35%)
G5 - 85 / 156 (54%)
G6 - 32 / 72 (44%)
G7 - 36 / 88 (40%)
G8 - 81 / 81 (100%)

Including the missing Pokemon that were found in the game files:

G1 - 59 / 151 (39%)
G2 - 34 / 100 (34%)
G3 - 43 / 135  (31%)
G4 - 38 / 107 (35%)
G5 - 92 / 156 (58%)
G6 - 32 / 72 (44%)
G7 - 54 / 88 (61%)
G8 - 81 / 81 (100%)

(I believe there were also 2 blank spots with no info so maybe 2 mythicals for G8)

B-b-but Kantooo, they said sass4 They losT again. They only used so many in the trailers because a Gyarados will forever be more relevant and make 500x more sales than a Basculin or a Gastrodon. 

Gen 5 really won this gen tho, and Gen 7 too somewhat. Makes a lot of sense too since UK culture often interacts with USA culture and somewhat French culture too, so those being the highest driven percentage makes a lot of sense. Also people no longer hate G5 as much now, so it worked. (And also it was James's first game I think and now he's the art director so there was definitely some influence there too). 

I really like the picks for the dex overall, it really works and is cohesive (and will be really fun and healthy for competitive). If they do an enhanced version, sequel or patches to this one with new 'mons, then I hope to get Staryu, Abra and Misdreavus in then mad1 And I hope Garchomp stays gone for good x. (and Landorus!!)

Spoiler

Does anyone else think they’ve set things up really well for a sequel? Bede and Marnie becoming gym leaders, Hop catching Zacian and becoming Sonia’s assistant, Sonia becoming the new professor, it all reminds me of Black and White with the character changes that happened in BW2. They could even change some of the gyms around with the major/minor league thing.

Also, I love the rare league cards the gym leaders give out. Allister and Piers are adorable in theirs, Melony and Opal’s make me cackle, and Nessa is serving main pop girl realness. cry6  

Just now, Hylia said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone else think they’ve set things up really well for a sequel? Bede and Marnie becoming gym leaders, Hop catching Zacian and becoming Sonia’s assistant, Sonia becoming the new professor, it all reminds me of Black and White with the character changes that happened in BW2. They could even change some of the gyms around with the major/minor league thing.

Also, I love the rare league cards the gym leaders give out. Allister and Piers are adorable in theirs, Melony and Opal’s make me cackle, and Nessa is serving main pop girl realness. cry6  

Yes I agree with both here! 

I wouldn't mind an enhanced edition tbh but a sequel would be STUNNING. cry8 

7 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Yes I agree with both here! 

I wouldn't mind an enhanced edition tbh but a sequel would be STUNNING. cry8 

I still think USUM should’ve been a sequel instead, because the anime did a wonderful job including both Arthur Foundation storylines and they could have just done the same in the games. They had such a good thing going with BW2 so I’m hoping they do that again with SWSH because I would love to see where everyone’s stories head after the events of these games. 

X & Y also deserved more, like a sequel utilizing the anime’s Zygarde plot (because I enjoyed that way more than the plot of the game’s), but that’s in the past now. moo2 

I'd love to know what went on behind closed doors tbh. The leak about USUM having basically everything right apart from Hau not getting new clothing and Oddish not getting a form; almost like they changed plans last minute. I personally think XY were meant to get another game but because of the theme of Lysandre literally destroying Paris with a massive cannon... and the terrorist attack at the end of 2014, I feel like it was in development but cancelled tbh. It really seems like so much was left unsaid with it. 

Anyway... 3rd biggest Nintendo launch EVER in the UK (Sun and Moon is 1st)! And goes without saying biggest Switch launch too. THEY SNAPPED!

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Trying to do max raid battles 4 stars and up is legit fucking impossible with the AI dead2 They give them the WEAKEST of mons and expect them to help you out. I just want some exp candies man dead2 

Spoiler

I did a Gigantamax Centiskorch one that was 5 stars last night, and the AI was using Weavile and Dhelmise orangu1 I cant remember the other one, maybe Heatmor? Absolutely no help fall8 

I finally did connect with some people, but one of them used a Sandaconda, and its Sand Spit ability caused a sandstorm that took my Inteleon out, which was the 4th knockout. Without the sandstorm, I would’ve had a chance of defeating Centiskorch, but oh well. orangu1 

Fortunately I hope I'll have a good group of ppl to raid with that it shouldn't be too much of a problem in future hehe. @Habits and I did some 5stars together and WHEW dead2 

Also a tip for grinding money; G-Max Meowth holding Amulet Coin in the Champion Cup Rematches. Make sure to redeem yours asap before January!!

I've registered for Galar Beginnings now. Excited to get into actual battling and trying to figure out how to do breeding and the like. ... When i finish Sword that is, omw to the 5th gym now

11 minutes ago, Hylia said:
  Hide contents

I did a Gigantamax Centiskorch one that was 5 stars last night, and the AI was using Weavile and Dhelmise orangu1 I cant remember the other one, maybe Heatmor? Absolutely no help fall8 

I finally did connect with some people, but one of them used a Sandaconda, and its Sand Spit ability caused a sandstorm that took my Inteleon out, which was the 4th knockout. Without the sandstorm, I would’ve had a chance of defeating Centiskorch, but oh well. orangu1 

Spoiler

What happened to me was that I was fighting a Gigantamax Butterfree and they gave the AI a darn Eevee that didn't even do a single blot of damage, it just spammed Helping Hand on the wrong person dead2 It was literally the only one to die THREE times and I luckily killed it with Gigalith bc 4x weakness dead2 I absolutely REFUSE to do 5 stars without my friends now dead2 ...