RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

Does anyone have a non-eng Ditto they're willing to trade?aura1

Im not even done with the first gym but I have a level 1 Galarian Ponyta and Level 10 Sobble if anyone wants oneaura1

I need to Masuda Method for a Impidimpaura1 I’m a desperate heauxaura1

Also the game isn't that easy unless you purposefully overlevel (or catch/battle everything on your first playthrough). This second playthrough I've been more or less on par with the gyms until about the 7th one and I think I'll be underlevelled by the champion because of the big level jump. Not to mention that 5 star raids are probably the highest difficulty in any game to date. 

Nuzlockes will be interesting, although I need to figure out which rules I'm gonna follow for them tbh. 

3 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Also the game isn't that easy unless you purposefully overlevel (or catch/battle everything on your first playthrough). This second playthrough I've been more or less on par with the gyms until about the 7th one and I think I'll be underlevelled by the champion because of the big level jump. Not to mention that 5 star raids are probably the highest difficulty in any game to date. 

Nuzlockes will be interesting, although I need to figure out which rules I'm gonna follow for them tbh. 

I didn’t purposefully over level.. and it’s still super easy. It’s the damn exp share.

also just beat a 5 star raid. It was pretty hard, so got a friend to help out. Got a nice new dragon/ ghost mon.

38 minutes ago, calethewhalee said:

I didn’t purposefully over level.. and it’s still super easy. It’s the damn exp share.

also just beat a 5 star raid. It was pretty hard, so got a friend to help out. Got a nice new dragon/ ghost mon.

As it stands my team is 59-62 and I'm like 3 battles away from Leon who is 62-65, so I expect to be around the same level as him, if not a little lower. My first playthrough I was a bit overlevelled but that's because I kept KOing wild mons and using EXP Candy, whereas this time I've not done that too much. There is a bit of a funny level jump tho where the levels halt around the 7th gym up to the champion cup and then suddenly spike 15 levels by Leon. 

I feel like future playthroughs will be more consistent because you're not trying to catch everything and explore as much.

Tomorrow I'm going to actively start my competitive journey which will be fun but a lot of work. Hoping for some good results in the Online Comps this time! (and if anyone finds a hidden ability Hattena or Applin, plz send it my way thanks)

Forgot to post this earlier but

Sword and Shield have sold 6 million copies WW in 3 days cheer1 Making them the fastest selling Switch title (of course). And also Sun and Moon did 7m in 12 days so... the fact its rivalling a game with a lower price point, more console users and the Go hype. They SNAPPED alex1 

Meanwhile my strategy guide is coming tomorrow. I'll look for any hidden parts yes!

EDIT: a Pro-tip for everyone. EVEN if you do not have NSOnline, you can still get Mystery Gifts. DO IT. GET THE MEOWTH. Use it's G-Max Move with Amulet Coin for the Rematches in post-game. The absolute BEST way of grinding money. Level it up to lv100!!

Final Team for my second playthrough after Leon

Spoiler

Runerigus - 62
Copperajah - 62
Inteleon - 63
Frosmoth - 64
Indeedee - 65
Flapple - 66

Leon kinda destroyed my team rip3 the unexpected Flamethrower vs Frosmoth rip rip3 Charizard having Max Overgrowth rip3 

63 hours of playtime rip3 my first playthrough was only like just over half of that rip3 100 hours of playtime total in a week rip3 my obsession

I'm gonna have so many playthroughs of this game, it's that great kr1 Can't wait to start doing nuzlockes (but first I'm gonna try and get into competitive). Tomorrow I need to do postgame and try and complete my Pokedex, and then I can start on my Galar Beginnings squad and hunt for a Ditto to use. Will probably think about Nuzlockes in the new year

Also can we just take a moment to talk about... the credits only lasting five minutes this time giveup1 In addition to all the tutorial skipping and cutting down throughout the game, the credits being 5 minutes instead of 40 like Gen 7 is a BLESSING legend1 

13 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

Final Team for my second playthrough after Leon

Hide contents

Runerigus - 62
Copperajah - 62
Inteleon - 63
Frosmoth - 64
Indeedee - 65
Flapple - 66

Leon kinda destroyed my team rip3 the unexpected Flamethrower vs Frosmoth rip rip3 Charizard having Max Overgrowth rip3 

63 hours of playtime rip3 my first playthrough was only like just over half of that rip3 100 hours of playtime total in a week rip3 my obsession

I'm gonna have so many playthroughs of this game, it's that great kr1 Can't wait to start doing nuzlockes (but first I'm gonna try and get into competitive). Tomorrow I need to do postgame and try and complete my Pokedex, and then I can start on my Galar Beginnings squad and hunt for a Ditto to use. Will probably think about Nuzlockes in the new year

Also can we just take a moment to talk about... the credits only lasting five minutes this time giveup1 In addition to all the tutorial skipping and cutting down throughout the game, the credits being 5 minutes instead of 40 like Gen 7 is a BLESSING legend1 

Did you see the mouse cursor they left in the credits? giveup1 

5 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I WAS TRYING TO TRADE WITH HABITS BUT SOMEONE ELSE MUST HAVE HAD THE CODE AND THEY TRADED ME

A SIX IV SHINY DITTO giveup1 Now I need a Destiny Knot and I'm good to go! giveup1 

isn't the code just a four digit number?