RihannaRTT

Pokemon | Scarlet & Violet

1 minute ago, RihannaRTT said:

omg dead2 

Meanwhile my GMAX Meowth and my Dragapult are best buds

My Inteleon and Obstagoon are always standing together communicating, throwing shade I assume, while Corviknight always wants to play the bouncy ball. I’ve noticed that they seem to chase the regular ball more than any of the others. They pretend like the mirror ball doesn’t exist when I throw it dead2 

Just now, Hylia said:

My Inteleon and Obstagoon are always standing together communicating, throwing shade I assume, while Corviknight always wants to play the bouncy ball. I’ve noticed that they seem to chase the regular ball more than any of the others. They pretend like the mirror ball doesn’t exist when I throw it dead2 

wait there are different balls dead2 i- dead2 

my inteleon is always fighting with someone too, she always serves Hottie. Think it was Indeedee she was fighting with

Image result for no finger wag gif

4 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

wait there are different balls dead2 i- dead2 

my inteleon is always fighting with someone too, she always serves Hottie. Think it was Indeedee she was fighting with

Image result for no finger wag gif

Yes! If you talk to the hiker (I think that’s his class) in front of Motostoke, he’ll rate your curry dex and give you new bouncy balls for every few new curries you’ve made jj2 

Speaking of Indeedee, I have yet to see any of the new anime yet but I feel like it’ll be the Chancey/Audino of Galar Pokemon centers in the Galar centered episodes. Its body shape reminds me of Audino, and the female Pokédex entry states that it’s very caring

3 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Yes! If you talk to the hiker (I think that’s his class) in front of Motostoke, he’ll rate your curry dex and give you new bouncy balls for every few new curries you’ve made jj2 

Speaking of Indeedee, I have yet to see any of the new anime yet but I feel like it’ll be the Chancey/Audino of Galar Pokemon centers in the Galar centered episodes. Its body shape reminds me of Audino, and the female Pokédex entry states that it’s very caring

oh wow, meanwhile im a flop coz i only have like 20 done dead2 

yeah I agree. i legit was shook when I walked into the first PMC and saw it. I genuinely thought it could be Galarian Audino. Playing the game without any leaks was truly a fantastic experience giveup1 

I just beat the new Pokemon, it was really fun! cry8  Still have to do post-game stuff, but enjoyed everything else :D 

Only quips would be, I didn't like the dynamaxing mechanics and the story seemed weaker than usual... But, all fun and the new Pokemon were all quite nice and original. 

Ok the online competition is hella hard dead2 I don't know if it's because this is the time for all the experienced players or what but omg dead2 I won the first match and then lost the next 3 or 4 instantly like dead2 TERRIFYING. Dynamax is absolutely hard to play against in singles (lot more balanced for VGC really). But I enjoyed it. Thing is, these comps will be harder than the Gen 7 ones because casual players probably won't have NSOnline, whereas online was free on the 3DS. There was only like 1 flop team (someone using Rhydon, Onix, Persian, Dugtrio, Kingler, Machamp dead2 ), the rest were all hella scary with Dragapult, Hawlucha, Gyarados, Aegislash, Ferrothorn, Excadrill and other scary things floating about. Meanwhile my team is all Galarian because I wanted to honor the new Pokemon this time rip2 

Also I lost one match to a Cramorant that paralysed me and then allowed the Bisharp to Swords Dance coz I got paralysed when I was gonna KO it with Earthquake. I am FUMING meg1 

My team is: Inteleon, Hatterene, Runerigus, Copperajah, Darmanitan-G, Appletun

I actually somehow managed to be I think 8-7 which is absolutely amazing imo considering the difficulty spiked this gen rip2 Here's a moment I just had to save:

On 12/3/2019 at 3:13 PM, RihannaRTT said:

noooo dead2 

Ferrothorn is a STRUGGLE for me to beat with my team for Galar Beginnings. Gyarados will be a problem too because I don't have an electric move at all dead2 My team is all ready but I know I'm gonna flop this weekend - although that's on me deciding to only use new Pokemon for this competition.  

Have you got Dragapult? Fire Blast is amazing against Ferrothorn

1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

Ok the online competition is hella hard dead2 I don't know if it's because this is the time for all the experienced players or what but omg dead2 I won the first match and then lost the next 3 or 4 instantly like dead2 TERRIFYING. Dynamax is absolutely hard to play against in singles (lot more balanced for VGC really). But I enjoyed it. Thing is, these comps will be harder than the Gen 7 ones because casual players probably won't have NSOnline, whereas online was free on the 3DS. There was only like 1 flop team (someone using Rhydon, Onix, Persian, Dugtrio, Kingler, Machamp dead2 ), the rest were all hella scary with Dragapult, Hawlucha, Gyarados, Aegislash, Ferrothorn, Excadrill and other scary things floating about. Meanwhile my team is all Galarian because I wanted to honor the new Pokemon this time rip2 

Also I lost one match to a Cramorant that paralysed me and then allowed the Bisharp to Swords Dance coz I got paralysed when I was gonna KO it with Earthquake. I am FUMING meg1 

My team is: Inteleon, Hatterene, Runerigus, Copperajah, Darmanitan-G, Appletun

I actually somehow managed to be I think 8-7 which is absolutely amazing imo considering the difficulty spiked this gen rip2 Here's a moment I just had to save:

Yeah, it does seem tricky. I won my first match and then lost 3 in a row 🤣🤣

I won the next two after that though so things can pick up 🙌🙌

The reward seems pretty cool, apparently everyone gets 50BP for participating. 

7 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Have you got Dragapult? Fire Blast is amazing against Ferrothorn

Nope but I do have Flare Blitz on Darmanitan and Mystical Fire on Hatterene mad1 

7 hours ago, Moist Mahomie said:

Yeah, it does seem tricky. I won my first match and then lost 3 in a row 🤣🤣

I won the next two after that though so things can pick up 🙌🙌

The reward seems pretty cool, apparently everyone gets 50BP for participating. 

Mess i went 1-3 instantly too, but think I ended at 8-7 which is good enough.

Yeah the 50BP is always nice. BP doesn't seem too hard to get this time around even tho mints are very expensive

Was doing so well but then I lost my last 3 matches. was 8-4 until then so I ended up 8-7 again dead2 still positive i guess but im a lil upset about it. Hope I can redeem myself on the final day and get up to 1550 rating at least dead2 say this and i'll serve 4-11 probably